I have purchased an EA, charged by MQL5 but it does not shown up on my purchased list.

Hello,

I have purchased an EA, but I am unable to install it on the Metatrader 5. When I check it on my purchased list, it doesn't shown up. It's missing.  I have received purchased confirmation email from MQL5.

Has anyone experience the samething?

How many days ago did you buy the product?
Check your purchase in your profile here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/rickz2121/market 

----------------

How to install?
You should fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password, for example:

• you should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • make sure that you are using the latest build of Metatrader (MT5 in your case),
  • make sure that your Windows 10 is on 64-bit (because MT5 is not supported by Windows 32-bit),
  • login to Community folder using your forum login - not your email; your forum login is rickz2121 (do not use your email for login)
  • make sure that your password is less than 10 characters and that you are using native forum password which is not related to google/facebook (if your password is 10 or more characters or if you came here from facebook/google - change this password; read this thread for information about how to change).

----------------

My example (about how I am filling Community tab and what I am checking):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

read this post for more information-
Where can I see my purchases: post #692
----------------

If you filled Community tab in Metatrader in correct way, and if you see your purchase in your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/igorcardines/market
but not in MT4 Market tab as purchased so you can try the following way:

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

I have purchased it yesterday. This is not the first time I purchase an EA.

I checked my purchase list, but the product that I purchased yesterday is not in the list (although I have received purchase confirmation email).

Rikianto Budiarto:

I have purchased it yesterday. This is not the first time I purchase an EA.

I checked my purchase list, but the product that I purchased yesterday is not in the list (although I have received purchase confirmation email).

• If you used mql5 account/profile to pay from - so wait for Monday (because we do not know about how often the profiles are refreshed for new purchases).
  • But if you used some external payment system (Visa, paypal or other) - it may be necessary to wait for some days.

---------------

By the way, you can try to install this product (at least - to see this product in Purchased tab in Metatrader).
If not so - use the following procedure from the service desk:

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

So, check/perform everything which I wrote here on the thread.

Besides, I am suggesting to check with Purchased tab of Metatrader (check my previous post here if this tab is not empty or incomplete), because I received reply from the service desk some products which are displayed or not displayed in profile compare with Purchased tab of Metatrader:

The profile displays only significant purchases:
  1. The product was bought for money
  2. The product is now not free, even if downloaded for free.

In the terminal, one category is added to this all:

1. Physically installed on the device
Hence the difference.

Besides, there is one limitation:
the Market will not work for MT5 in case your Windows is on 32-bit:

For Metatrader 5 only, limitations:

• 32-bit terminals are no longer allowed to load programs from the Market.
  • 32-bit terminals cannot connect to the hosting service.
  • The 32-bit MetaEditor version does not support additional file protection via MQL5 Cloud Protector.
  • MQL5 programs compiled under old MetaEditor versions (released 5 years ago or more) cannot run in the new terminal version.
  • more here
  • ----------------

How to check?
    read this post #2 - it should be written as "Metatrader 5 x64 build ..

Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
    Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
    • www.mql5.com
    An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal

I never had problem before. I used 64-bit Windows.

The issue is that after I pay, I can't download the EA on my second MT5 terminal. When I check the purchase list, the EA that I bought is not there.

You can check my record, I have purchased more than 10 EA without single problem. I just experience it now.

Rikianto Budiarto: I never had problem before. I used 64-bit Windows. The issue is that after I pay, I can't download the EA on my second MT5 terminal. When I check the purchase list, the EA that I bought is not there. You can check my record, I have purchased more than 10 EA without single problem. I just experience it now.

Try to login again on the second terminal with your "rickz2121" MQL5 account login.

EDIT: And check the Journal log to see if there are any error messages or authentication failures.

Fernando Carreiro:

Try to login again on the second terminal with your "rickz2121" MQL5 account login.

EDIT: And check the Journal log to see if there are any error messages or authentication failures.

I did. There is no error in the Journal log. But, the EA is not on my Purchase tab.

Rikianto Budiarto:

I never had problem before. I used 64-bit Windows.

The issue is that after I pay, I can't download the EA on my second MT5 terminal. When I check the purchase list, the EA that I bought is not there.

You can check my record, I have purchased more than 10 EA without single problem. I just experience it now.

• What is purchase list?
      Is it on your profile here? https://www.mql5.com/en/users/rickz2121/market 
    • And how do you know that you bought EA from the Market?
    • Did you use paypal or Visa card, or did you use your mql5 account/profile to buy?
    • Did you try the procedure on the post ?

------------------

Rikianto Budiarto: I did. There is no error in the Journal log. But, the EA is not on my Purchase tab.

Can you show a screenshot of both terminals showing the purchase tab, showing the one that works and the one that does not?

Can you also confirm the following:

• Are both terminals of the same build and same version (MT5 64-bit)?
    • Are both terminals signed in with the same MQL5 account?
    Reason: