Metatester 5 shuts down after a while

So i recently downloaded metatester 5. When i open it it shuts down after a while. The processers are still running but the program itself shuts down. Is that supposed to happend or are there any fix to that?

You mean - Metatrader 5? Not Metatester 5 ...

If yes so it may be the MT5 is updated ... so - wait ... it should start by itself (or restart your computer).

Sergey Golubev:

You mean - Metatrader 5? Not Metatester 5 ...

If yes so it may be the MT5 is updated ... so - wait ... it should start by itself (or restart your computer).

Metatester 5 agents manager build 1966 (MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent).....Restarted computer. And it doesnt start itself at all. I open the program and efter about 10-15 minutes it just shuts down....
Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent Installer to Join MQL5 Cloud Network Distributed Computing System
Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent Installer to Join MQL5 Cloud Network Distributed Computing System
  • cloud.mql5.com
Download MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent installer to join MQL5 Cloud Network distributed computing system. Installation is simple and can be done in several mouse clicks. Select a folder for installation and a folder to launch the program in Start menu, the program installation is finished successfully. MetaTrader 5 Agents Manager settings...

As I know - there are some limitations (I am not sure that it is related to this issue ... but just for the information) - 

• Tester agents/Remote agents/MQL5 Cloud Network agents‌/MetaTester 5 Agents Manager are no longer available for use in the 32-bit terminals: they can work only in the 64-bit systems: read more here 
  • Prohibition for using testing agents working on virtual OS in MQL5.Cloud - read more here

Sergey Golubev:

As I know - there are some limitations (I am not sure that it is related to this issue ... but just for the information) - 

I have 64 bit Windows so thats not the issue. And im not using it on a VM. So thats not the issue either.. :S

as per the other thread, my Metatester is also shutting down on its own. It is not limited by the system: Windows 10 Pro, Dual Xeon, 48 Gb RAM

There is no error, there is no obvious cause and there is nothing in the log file. Is there a way to start Metatester with elevated logging for debugging?

I have the same issue. Windows 10 Pro x64 (not VM), after 10-15 min shut down with no error. The program says it is connected. MetaTester 5 (build 2605).

Does anyone have any solution?

Janos Virag:

I have the same issue. Windows 10 Pro x64 (not VM), after 10-15 min shut down with no error. The program says it is connected. MetaTester 5 (build 2605).

As to me so I do not have any solution (because I never had this issue with my Windows 10 64 bit sorry).
I can suggest uninstall MT5 and install it once again from this link:
Download MetaTrader 5

Janos Laszlo Virag #:

I have the same issue reported on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/377220. I am still looking for the solution. Did you manage to resolve this? Please share your solution

Key obstacle affecting the growth and expansion of MT5 and MQL5 community
Key obstacle affecting the growth and expansion of MT5 and MQL5 community
  • www.mql5.com
This is a message to the MT5 and MQL5 community. Metartrader5 is not working on wins10...

Cosmanii:
So i recently downloaded metatester 5. When i open it it shuts down after a while. The processers are still running but the program itself shuts down. Is that supposed to happend or are there any fix to that?

Hello there, 

I have the same issue reported on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/377220. I am still struggling to find a solution. Did you manage to resolve this issue? Please share your solution

Maybe RAM is not enough 
Reason: