Create a box on the chart

Hi If possible, give me a very easy guide. What should I do to have such a text in the right corner of the chart?

1. Of course, it's possible. Draw some labels.

2. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help 2017.04.21

William Roeder:
  1. Of course, it's possible. Draw some labels.

2. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help 2017.04.21

Sorry for being late What you said is true, but I want to learn for myself with a little guidance from you and other professors

If any of you professors have a sample of this code (or something related to this topic) and give it to me and I can work on the same code, maybe I can achieve my goal.

Because I did not find a similar example

And the issues that I always get into trouble with are all challenges.

Global thanks

ghobar: Sorry for being late What you said is true, but I want to learn for myself with a little guidance from you and other professor. If any of you professors have a sample of this code (or something related to this topic) and give it to me and I can work on the same code, maybe I can achieve my goal. Because I did not find a similar example. And the issues that I always get into trouble with are all challenges.

There are so many examples of code in the CodeBase for many things, including many for drawing of panels and other graphic objects. You are slowing lack of effort. Just by searching for "panel" or even "box", I found results and there were plenty more (here are some):

Fernando Carreiro:

There are so many examples of code in the CodeBase for many things, including many for drawing of panels and other graphic objects. You are slowing lack of effort. Just by searching for "panel" or even "box", I found results and there were plenty more (here are some):

Thanks,

Your guidance helps me a lot

Reason: