Can't subscribe to signals

I am trying to subscribe to signals. However, if I click on start copying to Metatrader, nothing happens. Does anyone know what I do wrong?

Biebel:

I am trying to subscribe to signals. However, if I click on start copying to Metatrader, nothing happens. Does anyone know what I do wrong?

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

I've read MT5 item, and logged into MQL5.com, went to webterminal. There is no menu >> tools >> options pathway to click on to go the community tab. 
Any tips how I can go to the community tab?

Biebel: I've read MT5 item, and logged into MQL5.com, went to webterminal. There is no menu >> tools >> options pathway to click on to go the community tab. 
Any tips how I can go to the community tab?
You can only subscribe and copy signals, or use Market products, via the desktop application of MetaTrader, NOT via the webterminal.

I am using a mac, but the platform isn't working perfectly

Biebel:

If you are using Mac so check the following for installation of Metatrader 5:

And some explanation from MQ:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Terminal weeds in Linux

Renat Fatkhullin , 2021.02.14 10:08

The terminal knows about the wine and obviously adjusts to it.

Previously, on older versions before Wine 5, we had to disable some of the functionality such as displaying the market and signals. With the growth of the wine's capabilities, we removed the restrictions.

At the moment, we recommend the minimum version of Wine 5.0, or better 6, and even the development branch. The target Windows version in it must be 10, not 7.

We know about the remaining errors in the Wine and will make workarounds. They are from the difference in the WinAPI implementation in Wine.

MetaTrader 5 platform beta build 2055: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements
MetaTrader 5 platform beta build 2055: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements
  • www.mql5.com
The beta version of the updated MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Friday, May 17, 2019...

Biebel:

As to Community tab so use forum login (your forum login is biebel; do not use your email for login and do not use password received via google/facebook).
This is my example (but I do not have Mac sorry; and it is for MT4 but it is same for MT5):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error downloading market indicator demo (Error 403

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

Thanks so much, this helps!

I have installed MT5 for Mac, but unfortunately there is no option for signals. If I go to tools, options there is no signal button. So it's still not working. 
I've spent many hours reading all suggestions, but still unable to fix this problem on my mac. Is there any other software I need to install? Or is MT5 just not working on Mac? And need to close my account (or buy a Windows laptop). 

Any suggestions?

Biebel:
I have installed MT5 for Mac, but unfortunately there is no option for signals. If I go to tools, options there is no signal button. So it's still not working. 
I've spent many hours reading all suggestions, but still unable to fix this problem on my mac. Is there any other software I need to install? Or is MT5 just not working on Mac? And need to close my account (or buy a Windows laptop). 

Any suggestions?

Macs don't offer signals.

You could use a windows emulator to use them.

I have an old Windows laptop, which is still working. I thought I try to install MT5 , and guess what..? I can subscribe to signals via my Windows laptop either. II hoped after reading several topics on this forum, that I am able to subscribe to signals. Under tools, options, there is no signal button. 

Any suggestions? 
Reason: