Does anyone know why I get the message "No swaps are charged on the signal account" in my signal?

Does anyone know why I get the message "No swaps are charged on the signal account" in my signal?

Thanks.

<Deleted>

Agustin Miguel Nunez Lizaran:

Thanks.

<Deleted>

It means exactly what it says, no swaps are shown in your trading account history.

Eleni Anna Branou:

It means exactly what it says, no swaps are shown in your trading account history.

Ok, thanks.

But that message did not go out before, why does it go out now? Is it good or bad that this message gets out for future subscribers?.

Agustin Miguel Nunez Lizaran:

Ok, thanks.

But that message did not go out before, why does it go out now? Is it good or bad that this message gets out for future subscribers?.

This is a recent measure that it was implemented by MQL5.com in order to protect potential subscribers know, that the results of the signal do not include swaps that aren't recorded in provider's account, but they will be charged in their.

Hi pls assist. I am getting this message but the swaps are charged in the account so in this case it is incorrect. What can i do to correct this? 

Aldo Marco Ronchese #:
Hi pls assist. I am getting this message but the swaps are charged in the account so in this case it is incorrect. What can i do to correct this? 

Contact the Service Desk about it.

Aldo Marco Ronchese #:

As I can see 10% of your open orders doesn't have swaps despite they're a week old.

Marsel #:

As I can see 10% of your open orders doesn't have swaps despite they're a week old.

Thank You Marsel for pointing that out. So some of the pairs are not getting swaps charged . Very much appreciate the extra eyes :-)

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Contact the Service Desk about it.

Thanks Eleni , I see Marsel is right some pairs are not being charged. Appreciate the link !
Reason: