Help me to write EA

Hello! Can you help me and write a simple EA. I've got no time to learn writig mql5 code, but i've got a simple strategy and i want to test it if it is profitable.

There is no need of indicators. The strategy is pure martingale.

The EA must open long position in the begining with 0.1 lots, stoploss 20 pips, takeprofit 20 pips.

If the takeprofit is reached it should open another long trade position with the same parameters.

If the stoploss is reached it should open short trade - 0.3 lots, stoploss, takeprofit 20 pips.

If there is takeprofit, open another trade - short, 0.1 lots, stoploss, takeprofit - 20 pips.

If there is stoploss again - open long trade 0.7 lots ( formula: Number of reached stoploss until now which is 2 for this example, multiplied by the last trade lots which is 0.3 plus the first trade lots or 0.1 )

If there is a stoploss again open short trade 1.5 lots, stoploss, takeprofit - 20 pips.

Is it possible to write EA who executes this conditions? If yo have questions don't hesitate to ask.

Please help me and write this EA. I think it should be profitable.

elvian: The strategy is pure martingale.
  1. Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum 2016.12.20

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum 2015.02.11

Why it won't work: Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.11

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Prune pointless queries.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Take a cup of coffee. Not everything in this world is paid. And the strategy is profitable.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please fix this indicator or EA

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.24 07:23

And this is my other suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

----------------

Just to remind:

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Just hire freelancer and backtest your strategy.

elvian: Take a cup of coffee. Not everything in this world is paid. And the strategy is profitable.
  1. Pay for what you want, or do it your self. No slaves here.
  2. If it's so good, you make it. You can't prove that without coding it.
Reason: