How to log into MQL5 from MT4 when you used Google log in

I bought an indicator (review candle chart for mt4).

When you try to install, you will be asked to log in to the Mt4 optional community.

The following two are required to login

1. Login
  2. password

However, since I purchased the product by logging in with OpenID (a Google account), I do not know what "password" and "login" refer to.

Also, even if you try to register with the same med, you can not register because it says "It is already registered."

Even if you try to enter your Google account's med and password, it does not respond.

i have the same problem can someone answers please  

Use the login you use to login on this website here in the terminal.

Taaiyagan Jeyapaalen:

I bought an indicator (review candle chart for mt4).

When you try to install, you will be asked to log in to the Mt4 optional community.

The following two are required to login

1. Login
  2. password

However, since I purchased the product by logging in with OpenID (a Google account), I do not know what "password" and "login" refer to.

Also, even if you try to register with the same med, you can not register because it says "It is already registered."

Even if you try to enter your Google account's med and password, it does not respond.

Try this link to get new password:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.05 21:49

If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Reason: