My login is different from my email, how to change auto login

Hi

I reset my password and MQL5 create this AUTO login for me but the login does not work, how can I change the login but not the password?

the reason is on MT4 i cannot login using my email, just LOGIN and its not working.

thanks

Community tab?
Yes, your login is auto_15e97d10b571babe423b81cc7e0d7e79
(because your profile link is the following: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/auto_15e97d10b571babe423b81cc7e0d7e79 ).

I do not know how to change the login (seems, we can notchange it).
You can ask the service desk to change it for you (look at 'Contacts and requests' link on the bottom of the page),
or you can create the other username with normal login for example.

----------------

It is my example (it is howI am filling Community tab in Metatrader and what to check):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

I am trying my MT4 (build1320).

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

Junior Jr
Junior Jr
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

Hello dear colleagues

Why my password is different between my APP Meta trader 4 and my admiral markets MT4 ?

How i can change them?

Thank you so much for your support,

man1234:

Hello dear colleagues

Why my password is different between my APP Meta trader 4 and my admiral markets MT4 ?

How i can change them?

Thank you so much for your support,

Don't confuse your MQL5.com account with your broker trading accounts, MQL5.com is not a broker, is a place for trading education and buying/renting products and services that can help you with your trading.

Reason: