Help - Login Issues!

I keep having trouble logging in. Sometimes when I enter my username and password it tells me it's an "invalid login or password", but I know that it's not. Sometimes if I keep trying eventually it lets me in. What worries me is that also when I click the forgot password link to try that way it says my email address isn't registed but I know 100% that it is the one on my account. I even check it when it eventually lets me in.

Has anyone else had this issue? How do I contact Metaquotes or the site admin about it? 

Thanks 

parkzo:

I keep having trouble logging in. Sometimes when I enter my username and password it tells me it's an "invalid login or password", but I know that it's not. Sometimes if I keep trying eventually it lets me in. What worries me is that also when I click the forgot password link to try that way it says my email address isn't registed but I know 100% that it is the one on my account. I even check it when it eventually lets me in.

Has anyone else had this issue? How do I contact Metaquotes or the site admin about it? 

Thanks 

Please contact the Service Desk. The link is in your left hand menu of your profile.

Filter:
Please contact the Service Desk. The link is in your left hand menu of your profile.
Will do. Thanks.
Reason: