Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Do you want to write a trading robot? Find solution in MQL5 Reference!
James Parker
James Parker 2015.01.19 20:29 

I keep having trouble logging in. Sometimes when I enter my username and password it tells me it's an "invalid login or password", but I know that it's not. Sometimes if I keep trying eventually it lets me in. What worries me is that also when I click the forgot password link to try that way it says my email address isn't registed but I know 100% that it is the one on my account. I even check it when it eventually lets me in.

Has anyone else had this issue? How do I contact Metaquotes or the site admin about it? 

Thanks 

Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2015.01.19 22:27  
parkzo:

I keep having trouble logging in. Sometimes when I enter my username and password it tells me it's an "invalid login or password", but I know that it's not. Sometimes if I keep trying eventually it lets me in. What worries me is that also when I click the forgot password link to try that way it says my email address isn't registed but I know 100% that it is the one on my account. I even check it when it eventually lets me in.

Has anyone else had this issue? How do I contact Metaquotes or the site admin about it? 

Thanks 

Please contact the Service Desk. The link is in your left hand menu of your profile.
James Parker
James Parker 2015.01.20 00:53  
Filter:
Please contact the Service Desk. The link is in your left hand menu of your profile.
Will do. Thanks.
/
To add comments, please log in or register