Possible to build an indicator for set a session time in MT5?

Hello! As far as I can see, there is no way to set a session time in MT5, so that only the candles are visible from e.g. 9:00:00 to 17:29:00? Can this possibly be programmed via an indicator? It would be nice if someone knew something about this ...

There are many trade station indicators coded.
You can search on Codebase, for example -
loot at the following thread: i am confused to find the right forex session

i am confused to find the right forex session
  • www.mql5.com
hello dear traders i am so confused to find the right forex sessions starting time and ending time in 3 major sessions (tokyo,london and newyork) b...

Market Hours indicatorsthe thread
- market session hours - the post
- currencies - active trading time - the post

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Forex activities

Sergey Golubev, 2018.06.04 12:43

Because of trading sessions.

-----------------

CodeBase

Market Hours Indicators
Market Hours Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
Does anyone have an indicator that will highlight the major market hours for London, New York, Tokyo... etc...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.15 16:47

You can look at the following indicator as an example (and many more other tools in CodeBase by search result link here) -

----------------

Clock - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Sergey Golubev:

There are many trade station indicators coded.
You can search on Codebase, for example -
loot at the following thread: i am confused to find the right forex session

Hello Sergey, thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, it's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a way to delete all candles from the chart outside of session time, so that e.g. only the candles are displayed between 09:00 and 17:30, as is possible in other trading platforms such as Sierra Chart.

jjot:

Hello Sergey, thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, it's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a way to delete all candles from the chart outside of session time, so that e.g. only the candles are displayed between 09:00 and 17:30, as is possible in other trading platforms such as Sierra Chart.

I do not know the default feature in Metatrader to hide some candles on the chart according to the time.
I think - it may be some indicator coded to do it but I am not a coder so you can go to Freelance service to find the coder for that, or wait for other users to reply (I hope - someone knows how to code it for example).

The question is, is it possible to program such an indicator? It is possible to program a lot of things in mql5, but certainly not everything. I hope someone can give me information here.
Reason: