TS breaking bollinger band

Good morning 
this is my first post in this authoritative forum
Excuse the language: I use an online translator
I wanted to know if there is a very simple trading system that opens a long position when the close of a candle is greater than the high bollinger band and that closes the position, when the close of another candle is less than the same band of high bollinger band
Contrary
I wanted to know if there is a very simple trading system that opens a short position when the close of a candle is less than the low bollinger band and that closes the position, when the close of another candle is greater than the same band of low bollinger band
as you can see it is a trading system very similar to the classic and primitive moving average: just add 2 more moving averages (one above and one below) perfectly parallel and impart the same conditions of entry and exit from the trade
if I do not ask too much: if then it is technically possible to perform a fully automatic back test on past historical data and that returns an accurate report with number of trades, max DD, profit factor, equity line gain/loss chart, etc...
remain waiting for response
Thank you

Diego Borgato:
Good morning 
this is my first post in this authoritative forum
Excuse the language: I use an online translator
I wanted to know if there is a very simple trading system that opens a long position when the close of a candle is greater than the high bollinger band and that closes the position, when the close of another candle is less than the same band of high bollinger band
Contrary
I wanted to know if there is a very simple trading system that opens a short position when the close of a candle is less than the low bollinger band and that closes the position, when the close of another candle is greater than the same band of low bollinger band
as you can see it is a trading system very similar to the classic and primitive moving average: just add 2 more moving averages (one above and one below) perfectly parallel and impart the same conditions of entry and exit from the trade
if I do not ask too much: if then it is technically possible to perform a fully automatic back test on past historical data and that returns an accurate report with number of trades, max DD, profit factor, equity line gain/loss chart, etc...
remain waiting for response
Thank you

Yes, it is possible to code and backtest. 

In MT4/MT5 there is a bollinger band library (iBands) you can use to code. 

Ok thank you for the answer
unfortunately I don't know the MQL4 programming language 
I ask: is this for experienced programmers?
Alternatively: is there a very simple guide for non-experts (like me) to create the trading system?

Diego Borgato: unfortunately I don't know the MQL4 programming language
You have only four choices:

1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Diego Borgato :

Use: iBands Crossing and Returning :

iBands Crossing and Returning

Fig. 1. iBands Crossing and Returning - opening and closing a position BUY

iBands Crossing and Returning

Fig. 2. iBands Crossing and Returning - opening and closing a SELL position

A good method has unlimited potential