Looking for somw someone who can add alerts to this indicator.

Hello guys is there anyone who add alerts to this indicator?  Needed urgently. Tell me your if it's possible.  Thanks https://www.mql5.com/en/code/728

HL Cross Signal for WPR
HL Cross Signal for WPR
  • www.mql5.com
The HLCrossSig for WPR is considered as a trend indicator, since it is intended for "catching" trends. However, it's a pretty complex and informative indicator that allows excluding the psychological and emotional influence from trading.

Anything is possible, You can hire a developer to do it for you...

William Roeder #:

There are many. Yes, it's possible.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want “yes” or “no” as the answer.

I thought it was possible but no one has replied. 

Amine Abed #:
No one has replied. I'm still waiting

Amine Abed #:
Adama Diop #:
someone replied you

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:
someone replied you
Let me rephrase, no one has offered to make it for me. 

Adama Diop # no one has offered to make it for me. 
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Adama Diop # :
Let me rephrase, no one has offered to make it for me. 

no one saw that you made a job offer!

If you have requested that it be done free of charge, you do not have the right to say that no one is interested.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

no one saw that you made a job offer!

If you have requested that it be done free of charge, you do not have the right to say that no one is interested.

I'm not sure that you read anything I wrote so far. I never sod no one was interested. I just  said no one has contacted me regarding an offer. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me they can do it

Adama Diop # :

If you expect someone to be interested in your offer, please write to the freelance section. The link is below.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/new

Creating an Order - Freelance service at MQL5.com
Creating an Order - Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Order a technical indicator, trading robot or any other trading application from Freelance
Reason: