need ot change trade opening moment for pending orders

Most of EA's work bad way, when using indicatros levels for opening trades.
Let's use RSI as example:

Buy 30
Sell 70

All fine but, many, many times the price goes wrong direction as our indicator wat...

I need script for RSI or W%R

On Set levels No 1 - open pending orders, and open trades when the price goes back from Level 2.

RSI
Level S1 -  70
Level S2 - 80

Price crossing up level 70, nothing happend. Price crossing level 80, on level 70 Sell Stop it's placed, and when the price goes down, crossing level 70, the Sell trade it's open.

Level B1 -  30
Level B2 - 20

Price crossing down level 30, nothing happend. Price crossing level 20, on level 30 Buy Stop it's placed, and when the price goes up, crossing level 30, the Buy trade it's open.

More functions needed for my EA, if someone want, we can do it as Freelance job....

Andrew: I need script… needed for my EA, …
  1. Be careful with your words; a Script is not an EA.
  2. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.
      If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Reason: