[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 153

Vinin >> :

CodeBase has equiVolume indicators. There is an article on this subject by the Composter.

Thank you. All found.

I have decided to sign in - the appeal applies to people with experience. After working with a little bit of schedule came to the conclusion that the effectiveness of the work in a given time interval using certain tools, indicators will be low (when trading on a single currency pair), it means you need to increase the scale of trading well, and thus move to the automation of the trading process. To automate the trading process need????? What do I need the answer, please, enlighten the dummies, can be some links to useful sites, etc.

cross33 >> :
.....To automate the trading process you need????? I am not sure what to do with it, I just want to know how to make it work and what to do with it.

I would start by 'getting my hands on' testing and optimising ready-made EAs.

Testing and optimising EAs'.

Well then, you can already start getting into writing them - to automate your ideas...

Comrades why the terminal crashes check this beast. you can also look here http://dealerstradesoft.ru/Dealers%20Trade%20Limit%20Orders%2013.exe

This sometimes happens if the file was compiled on the latest build of mt4.

You have an earlier build. Try to update mt4.

Yes I thought so at first and honestly on some terminals of some DCs this way (MT updates) helped, but not everywhere.

RIK >> :
Yes I thought so at first and honestly on some terminals of some DCs this way (MT updates) helped, but not everywhere.

Sometimes the update through the terminal does not go smoothly, try in those where it did not help, download from MT's website.

I see, the author says that in the archive here
http://dealerstradesoft.ru/Dealers%20Trade%20Limit%20Orders%2013.exe 100% compiled by 224 build

1) How do I set the RSI so that when Level 70 crosses from top to bottom, it will open a sell?

2) And how do I set trading between levels 30-70 if it falls below these levels then trading is prohibited?

I tried this, but in my opinion does not work correctly(

1)

RSI_1 = (iRSI(NULL, PER_TF, 10, PRICE_CLOSE, 1)>70;
RSI_2 = (iRSI(NULL, PER_TF, 10, PRICE_CLOSE, 0)>60);

if ( RSI_1< RSI_2) {   // не пашет почему?

2) ????? не знаю как сделать что бы торговал между двух уровней

I tried it this way but in my opinion it does not work properly(!) Who has done this on Level RSI or is there an expert advisor?

1Rakso писал(а) >>

1) How do I set the RSI so that when Level 70 crosses from top to bottom, it will open a sell?

2) And how do I set trading between levels 30-70 if it falls below these levels then trading is prohibited?

I tried this, but in my opinion does not work correctly(

I tried it this way but in my opinion it does not work properly(( Who has done this on Level RSI or has an Expert Advisor to look into it?

Trader's Helper

'HI_Line_E_RSI_2.mq4'

RSI_MA_LevelSignal'

Reason: