Download MetaTrader 5

Discussion of article "MQL5.community - User Memo"

To add comments, please log in or register
MetaQuotes Software Corp.
MetaQuotes Software Corp.  

New article MQL5.community - User Memo is published:

In this article we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you to get accustomed in MQL5.community and to take full advantage of it's available features.

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Luiz Fioreze
Luiz Fioreze  

Hi,

I´m trying to register as a seller, but the message "Error saving data" appears.  What do I do?

Best regards.

Luiz Arthur Hotz Fioreze

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
turihf:

Hi,

I´m trying to register as a seller, but the message "Error saving data" appears.  What do I do?

Best regards.

Luiz Arthur Hotz Fioreze

Retry. If it still doesn't work, you will have to write to ServiceDesk.
Adeq Buntak
Adeq Buntak  
MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

New article MQL5.community - User Memo is published:

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

sathish kumar
sathish kumar  
GOOD INFORMATION
EricForex
EricForex  
Great summary.  One question, what does it mean when a username has a line across the middle? 
Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  
Its a [Ctrl 6)] text layout ?
Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne  
EricForex:
Great summary.  One question, what does it mean when a username has a line across the middle? 
It means that user has been banned for breaking a rule
Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne  
Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Signal doesn't appear".
igordii Doherty
igordii Doherty  
An Excellent Ready set go introduction to get new users going.
Paul Anderson
Paul Anderson  

I'm a registered seller and want to add a new analysis tool to the marketplace. This tool analyses many different forex pairs and identifies trading opportunities. As far as I understand from the rules, every product is made available as both demo and live versions and a product can't have any restrictions applied to its use. For an analysis tool of this type, if these rules are applied then users would be able to run the software on a demo account to identify trades and then enter the trade on a live account, effectively gaining all of the benefit at no cost.

What I would like to know is, is it allowed for me to supply two versions, a demo version that only displays say two instruments so that users can get to see how the system works and a live version that has no restrictions and analyses and displays typically 30 instruments (depending on the broker)?

To add comments, please log in or register