Off-topic posts - page 127

I cant register a new signal.

first error said - DEMO acc can not be registerd, but this is a REAL cent account.

now another error said - provivate acc can not be a signal.

any idea on that? any suggestions? 

i am on a travel in USA now. 
was in Philippines before and never had an issue. 

@Martin Strachota #:I cant register a new signal. first error said - DEMO acc can not be registerd, but this is a REAL cent account. 2 now another error said - provivate acc can not be a signal. any idea on that? any suggestions? 

i am on a travel in USA now. was in Philippines before and never had an issue. 

Please don't post randomly in any topic and hijack an unrelated thread. Post in a relevant thread or forum section.

Please search 🔍 before you post. The issue has already been discussed. Signals on demo or cent accounts (or private signals) are no longer allowed ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The Signals service is in decline

Renat Fatkhullin , 2024.01.17 12:07

Along with the release of MetaTrader 5 this Friday, there will be the following changes:

1. Support for signals on any non-real accounts (demo, contest, cents, etc.) for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is completely removed
  2. The ability to register demo or private signals on the site is removed
  3. The ability to create free signals is removed
  4. MQL5 functions SignalsXXXX are abolished; they return empty data and the code ERR_MQLAPI_FUNCTION_NOT_ALLOWED
  5. Signals can only be created by users who have received seller status

With these steps we will clear the service of garbage, free up a lot of resources and create a clean storefront.

The next step will be to reform the terms of the account with a signal subscription :

1. Any copiers are prohibited - they are the ones who stole our signals service
  2. Connections with read only passwords are prohibited - this is how they are stolen from other people’s copy trading services
  3. All MQL5 functions will produce empty open positions/orders/trade history - copiers will be useless
  4. Inability to bypass these conditions by connecting from other copies of terminals

This will improve the quality of the service.

It was officially announced here:

4. Terminal: Disabled support for the Signals service for demo accounts. To access enhanced statistics on your training accounts, use the new trading report . It features a plethora of metrics characterizing your strategy profitability and risks, including growth, balance and equity graphs, diagrams of trade distribution by direction and instruments, and much more.

12. MQL5: Disabled and deprecated Signal* functions. They will now return empty signal sets.

Hello. I opened a deal, and when I opened the deal, I lost $12. Please correct it. USDCHF

@D6lDGpyg #: Hello. I opened a deal, and when I opened the deal, I lost $12. Please correct it. USDCHF

Please learn the basics of trading, especially about Spread, which seems to be your issue.

There is a Ask price and a Bid price. Charts only shows the bars/candles based on Bid prices.

• A "buy" position opens at the Ask price and closes at the Bid price.
  • A "sell" position opens at the Bid price and closes at the Ask price.

Enable the Ask price line on your chart so that you can track the current value visually.

And if you have any other issues, please contact your broker.

I want to login to an account it is writing Authorization failed

Theshinninglight #:
I want to login to an account it is writing Authorization failed

• if it is related to the broker (to your trading account) so ask the broker for support.
  • If it is about Community tab filling in Metatrader so use your forum login and forum password (do not use email for login).
  •  

Until now I haven't subscribed to a VPS for my account on MQL5, but I want to ask in this forum, do you need a VPS subscription as a signal seller? Please answer those who have experience.

Mukhlis #:Until now I haven't subscribed to a VPS for my account on MQL5, but I want to ask in this forum, do you need a VPS subscription as a signal seller? Please answer those who have experience.

No, not as a signal provider!

dear, I am new. I donot know how to trade. can i trade this from my website 
    Reason: