Off-topic posts - page 101

Hi there, I'm not able to update the mt5 android app. Even it is not available on playstore (see the attach screenshot). I don't how to do it. Please help me 

Aijaz Khan #:
Hi there, I'm not able to update the mt5 android app. Even it is not available on playstore (see the attach screenshot). I don't how to do it. Please help me 

It is available for me (I checked playstore in two android phones).

Greetings.  I recently signed up for VPS.  Migration complete.  I want my EA to work all the time... my computer to be working whenever the FOREX market is open.  So how do I use it?  Is there a web site or virtual desktop that I use it with?

0007sd #:
Greetings.  I recently signed up for VPS.  Migration complete.  I want my EA to work all the time... my computer to be working whenever the FOREX market is open.  So how do I use it?  Is there a web site or virtual desktop that I use it with?
read this thread: MQL5 VPS
MQL5 VPS - Autotrading on VPS - How can I check if EA is running or not?
MQL5 VPS - Autotrading on VPS - How can I check if EA is running or not?
  • www.mql5.com
Feedback on local pc/laptop mt4 terminal is that vps is running and mt4 terminal is running after sync - happy :) question:  how can i see or determine or where must i look  that the ea is enabled for trading/running (smiley face icon on chart) on the chart on mt4 terminal on the vps

just subscribed for mql5 VPS service.  I am not seeing where to migrate after payment of subscription.
I receive message in the journal, but the VPS seems not to work again when I close my system.
And it is not showing under active subscription 

Maxwell Eyo #:
just subscribed for mql5 VPS service.  I am not seeing where to migrate after payment of subscription.
I receive message in the journal, but the VPS seems not to work again when I close my system.
And it is not showing under active subscription 
How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal with MQL5 VPS - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

hello i am having problem on downloading products, i downloaded some before but since i install my system, even the formal ones have deleted off

and i am unable to download again.what can i do?

Jeremiah Akor #:

hello i am having problem on downloading products, i downloaded some before but since i install my system, even the formal ones have deleted off

Make sure that you use the correct MQL5 account to install your purchases:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366152; (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366161; (MT5)

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1...

Jeremiah Akor #:

You can download the products from your Metatrader once again.
fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password, delete already install the product from Metatrader and download them once again from same Metatrader.

I am a beginner, i download indicator but it went to expert advisor terminal what can i do ?
Reason: