Off-topic posts - page 32

If you had used this (before posting), you would have found (among 100+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.04.31
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

It has been years since you could download MT4 from Metaquotes. You can only get it from a broker's website.
          Where to download the orginal MT4 installer - MQL4 programming forum 2018.01.29

Possibly the "clean MT4" download link:
          MT4 download - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 2019.03.13

Possibly MetaQuotes' MT4 Installation Link

Hello, where can I get the FL1 + FL2 indicator for MT5? FLx.ex5 and FLx.mq5. Thank you

100 usd, how could i withdraw my money?! why it’s unavailable?

Please. How can I disable One Click Sell and Buy button at the bottom of my android mt4 new order window?

I need help
someone hack my account

i can't find my broker number on internet what i can do

EAs  in Experts/Market (purchased) folder cannot be loaded into charts ""2020.11.30 03:10:56.653 cannot load 'C:\Users\r...f\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\49EDAD93...\MQL4\Experts\EA Black Dragon.ex4'""

rayray:
EAs  in Experts/Market (purchased) folder cannot be loaded into charts ""2020.11.30 03:10:56.653 cannot load 'C:\Users\r...f\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\49EDAD93...\MQL4\Experts\EA Black Dragon.ex4'""
If this EA can not be loaded to the chart so you can re-install this EA from the Market tab of your Metatrader.

Sergey Golubev:
If this EA can not be loaded to the chart so you can re-install this EA from the Market tab of your Metatrader.

Thanks Sergey, but there is no install or re-install option from Terminal/Market/Purchased Tab

Hello Sergey,

When I try to install the EA from "

EA Black Dragon 

it tries to open and another Brokers Mt4 terminal which I do not use anymore. How can I specify the correct terminal...

Reason: