Lowest commission Zero spread ECN broker for high frequency scalping

I am going to buy an EA that scalps, sometimes it wins with less than a pip. Around 3000 trades a week.

With few micro-pips winnings, which zero spread broker has the lowest commision? Or I can't even make money on that few micro-pips with commision?

There is no zero commission (or spread) broker. If they claim so, then they are nothing but a bucket shop trading against you

Lol, this EA is for demo only. It trades only one or a few seconds per trade. Since there is no zero spread for real accounts you'll loose all your real money quicker than you can say 'Stop' to your broker, but yeah - nothing to to market. When it would be that easy, we all were rich for a long time. The dream had others before you and bought their broker the next luxury car. The EA is useless.

englighten me, or slam the door upon my face, is it normal for any ECN to had zero spread ? I thought an ECN are exchange account where brokers match our trade with any other trader within their LP networks. due these LP feature, in result the spread are quite low, sometime nearly zero, but it never fixed as zero. something odd, when it comes to idea zero spread, ECN account with very low commission, did these companies make their own benefit from such trading condition ? especially when the minimum deposit are low too. or they just found another earning method from their clients trading .

dogma:
englighten me, or slam the door upon my face, is it normal for any ECN to had zero spread ? I thought an ECN are exchange account where brokers match our trade with any other trader within their LP networks. due these LP feature, in result the spread are quite low, sometime nearly zero, but it never fixed as zero. something odd, when it comes to idea zero spread, ECN account with very low commission, did these companies make their own benefit from such trading condition ? especially when the minimum deposit are low too. or they just found another earning method from their clients trading .

They have zero spread - and non-zero commissions - same thing - different name

Some even have both non-zero - but you shall not find a single one with both (spread and commission) zero

In reality no broker will allow such strategy. Even if they promise to allow, they will not process the withdrawal. This is the ugliest truth which we have to accept.

You will be chagred for trading - whatever the name is. There is no zero commission/swap trading. Brokers are in a business of selling service - if they do not charge you for that they do not earn (unless they are bucket shop)

That was just a start of a spamming thread. When he saw that the reaction is not what he expected, he did not continue (you need ignorants to soll them an EA trad opens 3000 trades per week - there if less than 7200 minutes in a working week - opening one trade each 2 minutes is an act of lunatic if you use metatrader EA)

Reason: