You must always set the right purpose/question for the study - page 6

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

The point is the most basic concept. And there are no 15 definitions. Are you looking for a point? Or maybe not?

Once again, in the wording that was suggested to be used: if I know pivot points>> then I can. trading at a loss.. And in that sense, I don't give a damn about the addition "and then there will be a difference in pips". As many waves as the market will give, that's what you'll get.

Next, on the basic concept. Your definition of a point is incorrect precisely because a point is a basic concept. And your definition uses the notions of coordinates, space and shit. And only through them is a point defined, which in itself is nonsense. I could give more than 15 such definitions.

What I am looking for is a separate question, which I can of course answer. However, I would like to get back to the subject. If the answer in the form you propose does not interest you and does not lead to anything, then why did you set such conditions?

You really needed an answer in the form of "If I know ... I can do .... and then I can do it, point difference"? Or maybe not ?

If yes, then say so. If not, just say so, you can start the conversation somewhere else.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

OK, let's go in from the other side, for the especially shy like M, I will redo it.

The answer to the question how the profit is made is known to everyone. It's like there's a point difference. Take it as an end of the question. We get something like -

If I know ... I can do .... and then there's a difference in points.

I suspect that in place of the second ... everyone knows what to put in. So what do you have to know to be able to do it.

If I know the price chart for the next hour, I can open and close positions and get the maximum possible profit.

Will that do?

There is only one definition of a point in mathematics, give a second definition.

There is such a thing as a plane, and that too is a point. But I don't want to go into that kind of trouble.

There's a line, it's a set of points, there's a line, it's also a plane.

But all of these are already poorer.

So still, if we are very strict, we can be as strict as we are when setting the task. This is exactly what I propose to do.

Define the objective/question as precisely as possible.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

If I know the price chart for the next hour, I can open and close positions and get the maximum possible profit.

Will this do?

What is a graph, in your question?

Everything is clear with an hour. But there are also questions, such as why 1 hour and not 1 hour and 10 minutes?

The most important thing is to find the place and time where we are made fools of.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

Will this do?

I propose to formulate the question "What do I have to do to know ..." and then, automatically, we get to the question, the answer to which no one gives but yourself ... I was once told "if you do not find your way, you can not stay here ( forex)" ... the question turns into a question "share your strategy"? well, there are plenty of strategies... then the question "how to choose your own?" ... again no one will answer ... imho...

NikT_58 писал(а) >>
The most important thing is to find the place and time where they make fools of us.

imho... no one makes anyone out of anyone... people are different... different people trade on different TFs... The more experience one has covering more TFs, the less chance one has of getting "into trouble"...

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

What is a schedule, in your question?

Everything is clear with an hour. But there are questions too, for example why 1 hour and not 1 hour and 10 minutes?

1) Tick or minute. Or do you need an explanation here too?

2) If I wrote "an hour and 10 minutes", you would still ask "why so and not so?" I'll tell you a big secret, just don't tell anyone ;), that 10-15 minutes would be enough.

SProgrammer >> :

What's a graph, in your question?

It's all clear with an hour. But I have some questions. Why 1 hour and not 1 hour and 10 minutes?

Great ability to fluff up, though. Six pages already. But it's still not enough. But on the other hand, 6 pages in such a short time is a good result. I don't know, maybe a record.

People! Does anyone keep statistics of this kind around here by any chance. Maybe it's time to set a new record.

DDFedor >> :

imho... no one makes anyone out of anyone... people are different... different people trade on different TFs... the more experience one has covering more TFs the less chance one has to get stuck...

Take a look, now on the eura and everything will be clear.

Reason: