convert indicator to expert

Greetings everyone am kindly and humbly requesting if there is anyone who can help,convert this indicator for me please thank you regards 

Domingo!

Files:

doming0:

Greetings everyone am kindly and humbly requesting if there is anyone who can help,convert this indicator for me please thank you regards 

Domingo!

You should post your request in the Freelance section.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You should post your request in the Freelance section.

oh okay didn't know thank you!

doming0:

oh okay didn't know thank you!

i don't have money to pay for that i want someone who can assist please 

You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

doming0:

there are many things in life the we 'want' but never get...

You want to earn money on trading but can't pay someone to convert the file...then i'm thinking, how on earth do going to make money if you ain't got any to fund your trading account with 😎

The thing is - you only want stuff made for free for you but hey, we are no slaves around here!

doming0:

The trading platform comes with all you need to code this yourself. There are lots of resources available to help you learn, including documentation on the language.

If you get stuck on a particularly tricky issue on your coding journey, there are plenty of us willing to help you find that specific solution.

You will be hard pressed to find someone willing to do all of the work for you for free.

Some free advice...

A MA Cross strategy that has a period of 1 for one of the averages does not require 2 moving averages. That is as simple as just determining whether the candle closed above or below the one moving average. Place the two moving averages on a chart and see for yourself.

Very little benefit in the expert you are after, with these variables.

Reason: