If the Seller did not reply me and did not refund me, can MQL5 contact the seller or remove the seller from the community?

If the seller are selling products which don't work from their own web sites, can MQL5 remove the Seller from postings?

I purchased a robot EA <Deleted> and his EA doesn't work at all - each order is with order price $1.1 higher than the current EUR/USD price.

(Attached file is the screenshot of errors.)

<Deleted> removed my message from his profile. Can MQL5 community stop sellers from posting advertisement if they are scammers?

Did anybody buy products from <Deleted>? I'm asking for refund $400 from him and I'm still in contact process.

He has 18000+ friends in MQL5 community, and kept advertising his Robots in MQL5 community for many years.

It is hard to believe that his EA doesn't work at all.

It depends on the Market Rules, for example -

In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile.

So, read the Market Rules concerning your situation.

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

And I am posting this suggestion once again on the forum -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or purchase the product from the user/seller/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

Looks like you didn't purchase that EA on the marketplace, so what should they do here about that user.

This offset error looks like a miscalculation of the pip value. Maybe it works with a different broker. Or with an earlier MT4 build. Obviously it needs fixing.

There is no support for products purchased outside of MQL5 Market.

lippmaje:

Looks like you didn't purchase that EA on the marketplace, so what should they do here about that user.

This offset error looks like a miscalculation of the pip value. Maybe it works with a different broker. Or with an earlier MT4 build. Obviously it needs fixing.

Lippmaje,  Thank you for your reply.   I tested it on three brokers I used, none of them worked. 

It appears to be a software bug to me, not related to Brokers. 

The order price is not right, because the code does not do  precision calculation.

The Seller doesn't refund me yet.  He also mentioned that's related to Brokers.  But I don't think so.

Hc Chung:

If the seller are selling products which don't work from their own web sites, can MQL5 remove the Seller from postings?

I purchased a robot EA <Deleted> and his EA doesn't work at all - each order is with order price $1.1 higher than the current EUR/USD price.

(Attached file is the screenshot of errors.)

<Deleted> removed my message from his profile. Can MQL5 community stop sellers from posting advertisement if they are scammers?

Did anybody buy products from <Deleted>? I'm asking for refund $400 from him and I'm still in contact process.

He has 18000+ friends in MQL5 community, and kept advertising his Robots in MQL5 community for many years.

It is hard to believe that his EA doesn't work at all.

The Seller doesn't refund me yet.  I'm still waiting.  I tested the EA in three brokers I used.  I don't think the error is related to Brokers.

It appears to me it is a coding bug, because the order price does not have precision calculation. 

Sergey Golubev:

And I am posting this suggestion once again on the forum -

Sergey,  Thank you for your apply and suggestion.  I'll file the case to Service Desk if I don't get refund by Tuesday.

I purchased it because the Seller has been in MQL5 for many years, and his has friends 18474 in MQL5 community,

and he kept posting the FANTASTIC performance charts and kept showing people's good feedback. 

(I'm looking for EA with super return.  I don't need an EA with moderate performance because my own EA has a stable return 7 - 15% monthly.)

It is strange though that he has NO SIGNAL for copy in MQL5.  I am wondering any of his Robot can work if the Bot's

order price cannot be calculated right.

Have a good one.

Please I just rented a product for a month and discovered that the purchased product is 7days locked under purchase operation.. How do I resolve this issue to start using the product asap ?

Hc Chung:

I'll file the case to Service Desk if I don't get refund by Tuesday.

There is no support for products purchased outside of MQL5 Market.

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
We have created MQL5 Market to help Expert Advisors and indicators developers with selling their products. This service provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers! The Issues of Traders and Developers Let's imagine a trader who has decided to buy a trading robot. As there...

706574 Ntomchukwu:
Please I just rented a product for a month and discovered that the purchased product is 7days locked under purchase operation.. How do I resolve this issue to start using the product asap ?

Hi you can use the application.

The delay only relates to the payment.

Reason: