If the Seller did not reply me and did not refund me, can MQL5 contact the seller or remove the seller from the community? - page 2

Marco vd Heijden:

Hi you can use the application.

The delay only relates to the payment.

I have not been able to do that? Or maybe you could direct me.. I bought it directly from the market place not mql5 login terminal 
Look at the image below and tell me if there's something I failed to get right.. Thank you 

Hc Chung:

Sergey,  Thank you for your apply and suggestion.  I'll file the case to Service Desk if I don't get refund by Tuesday.

I purchased it because the Seller has been in MQL5 for many years, and his has friends 18474 in MQL5 community,

and he kept posting the FANTASTIC performance charts and kept showing people's good feedback. 

(I'm looking for EA with super return.  I don't need an EA with moderate performance because my own EA has a stable return 7 - 15% monthly.)

It is strange though that he has NO SIGNAL for copy in MQL5.  I am wondering any of his Robot can work if the Bot's

order price cannot be calculated right.

Have a good one.

I am posting this suggestion on the forum all the time during the many years:

subscribe to the signal or purchase the product from the user/seller/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you buy something from the Market or subscribe to the signal - it means that you trust the seller/provider.
Yes, it is some kind of believing.

----------------

As to the friends so it is nothing: I am having 2349 friends but I am not a coder and not selling anything.

So, it is the relation between the buyer and the seller anyway (the seller may suggest the broker and provide more support for his buyer, and more).

Hc Chung:

If the seller are selling products which don't work from their own web sites, can MQL5 remove the Seller from postings?

I purchased a robot EA <Deleted> and his EA doesn't work at all - each order is with order price $1.1 higher than the current EUR/USD price.

(Attached file is the screenshot of errors.)

<Deleted> removed my message from his profile. Can MQL5 community stop sellers from posting advertisement if they are scammers?

Did anybody buy products from <Deleted>? I'm asking for refund $400 from him and I'm still in contact process.

He has 18000+ friends in MQL5 community, and kept advertising his Robots in MQL5 community for many years.

It is hard to believe that his EA doesn't work at all.

I'm reporting it to Service Desk.  No fix and no refund.  

I also attached another error from a different broker.  For a $500 account, the EUR/USD order has incorrect order price $2.21832, and also inappropriate Large lot size 0.62.

Files:

Hc Chung:

I'm reporting it to Service Desk.   

There is no support for products purchased outside of MQL5 Market.

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
We have created MQL5 Market to help Expert Advisors and indicators developers with selling their products. This service provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers! The Issues of Traders and Developers Let's imagine a trader who has decided to buy a trading robot. As there...

Sergey Golubev:

I am posting this suggestion on the forum all the time during the many years:

subscribe to the signal or purchase the product from the user/seller/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you buy something from the Market or subscribe to the signal - it means that you trust the seller/provider.
Yes, it is some kind of believing.

----------------

As to the friends so it is nothing: I am having 2349 friends but I am not a coder and not selling anything.

So, it is the relation between the buyer and the seller anyway (the seller may suggest the broker and provide more support for his buyer, and more).

Thank you for your advise.

I've sent request to service desk for help.  

Marco vd Heijden:

There is no support for products purchased outside of MQL5 Market.

I still hope the Service Desk can help.  Thank you for the article and the MQL5 service.

Hc Chung:

Thank you for your advise.

I've sent request to service desk for help.  

That advice was concerning products purchased in MQL5 Market where Market rules apply.

It does not count for products purchased outside of MQL5 Market.

Even if they could help, they shouldn't because you purchased the product outside of MQL5 Market.

You can not buy something at one store and then when you find that it doesn't work, Ask for a refund or return it to some other store.

That's not how it works.

• www.mql5.com
We have created MQL5 Market to help Expert Advisors and indicators developers with selling their products. This service provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers! The Issues of Traders and Developers Let's imagine a trader who has decided to buy a trading robot. As there...
Reason: