How can I refund after I bought product from market.

Hello.
I need to refund my money back. I bought from market section.
Can I refund ? Please advise.

Best Regards,
Eric

Eric_Surached:
Hello.
I need to refund my money back. I bought from market section.
Can I refund ? Please advise.

Best Regards,
Eric
Why do you want to refund?
Not satisfied with the product
Have you contact the developer?

Hi Doshur.
I need product version for Mt4 better than mt5 . , As we know ,we buy direct to mt5 market . so, I do not sure about refund policy.
Please advise. 
Thank you . Eric
How to Post a Product in the Market
How to Post a Product in the Market
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Publish your interesting applications in the Market, and they will be immediately available to all traders who use MetaTrader 5 worldwide. The Market is a great opportunity to earn, with an immediate transfer to the account and convenient statistics to help you analyze purchases and downloads of demo versions of your products. All MQL5 programs in the Market are automatically encrypted for a specific buyer, allowing up to three activations, and do not require additional protection from your side.

Eric_Surached:
Hi Doshur.
I need product version for Mt4 better than mt5 . , As we know ,we buy direct to mt5 market . so, I do not sure about refund policy.
Please advise. 
Thank you . Eric
Didn't you know that the product in the market is currently only for mt5?

Hi, just bought an ea and I have discovered that while is not workung has expected and shown on the pictures, it basically communicate in Russian only language.

Contacted the vendor and waiting for his reply, but I'd like to know which are the terms in order to request the refund of my bucks.

Hopefully I will not need, but I like to be prepared.

Thank you

"VIII. Dispute Resolution#
In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile."

I think this is the answer. 

Hi,

Am i a dumb or what?  i can not find any contact details to contact anyone about the unsatisfactory product I bought through this site and wanting refund.  This site organises sales of different products and takes profit but does not have any support/help system in place!

Regards

Karnabt 

karnabt:

Hi,

Am i a dumb or what?  i can not find any contact details to contact anyone about the unsatisfactory product I bought through this site and wanting refund.  This site organises sales of different products and takes profit but does not have any support/help system in place!

Regards

Karnabt 

Please contact the Service Desk. The link is in the left menu on your profile page

Hello I have rented an indicater trad the volume for mt5 I just wanna replace it with the mt4 version that's all

hamzeh.jaber:
Hello I have rented an indicater trad the volume for mt5 I just wanna replace it with the mt4 version that's all

If you haven't activated/installed it, you can cancel your purchase and rent the MT5 version.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hamzeh.jaber/market

Reason: