Some tools do not work with new 2265 build of MT5 - how to fix? - page 4

It is not reproducable, thats the problem. Its just crashing the way i described it. I mean, there cannot be a logical explanation that a step over and walk through these simple lines of code create different results. And there is no logical explanation that it all takes 30-40 times longer than in the version before, I think the developers know what they changed and know where to have a look. 

Doerk Hilger:
It is not reproducable, thats the problem. Its just crashing the way i described it. I mean, there cannot be a logical explanation that a step over and walk through these simple lines of code create different results. And there is no logical explanation that it all takes 30-40 times longer than in the version before. 

I have an EA which crash, I just drag it, it displays some objects on the chart then MT5 crash. I think it's the same as what you have ?

Trying to debug...

And by the way, since 4 hours I am doing nothing else than trying to debug and figuring out where the problem comes from. Actually I wanted to get me something to eat but this is a massive problem which is coming up. And believe me, as soon as I am able to reproduce it, I will be the first one who provides a code. But I am absolutely sure, that I will never be able to reproduce it, cause this bug is somewhere else. 

But anyway, the delays are bugs themselves and I am sure everybody who has more than just a few lines of code can easily reproduce at least this. 

Doerk Hilger:
And by the way, since 4 hours I am doing nothing else than trying to debug and figuring out where the problem comes from. Actually I wanted to get me something to eat but this is a massive problem which is coming up. And believe me, as soon as I am able to reproduce it, I will be the first one who provides a code. But I am absolutely sure, that I will never be able to reproduce it, cause this bug is somewhere else. 

I know.

So in my side, the debugger is working well. AND the EA is working normally in debug mode.

That means the problem comes from the optimization of the compiler in normal mode.

Doerk Hilger:
But anyway, the delays are bugs themselves and I am sure everybody who has more than just a few lines of code can easily reproduce at least this. 

I don't think so, your EA is very complex.

Can you disable the optimization of the compiler, compile in normal mode and try ?

Currently the most time i used wasting until the debugging begins. 

Alain Verleyen:

I don't think so, your EA is very complex.

Can you disable the optimization of the compiler, compile in normal mode and try ?

I confirm that doing so, MT5 doesn't crash when the EA starts.

Doerk Hilger:
Currently the most time i used wasting until the debugging begins. 
Forget the debugging, if it's a compiler things you will never be able to debug it anyway. Please try what I suggested to confirm it or not.

Will try, but I also found something else. I am on it and keep you updated. 
Reason: