Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments - page 6

Keith Watford:

I am an unpaid forum moderator. I have no special links with Metaquotes. I am not an employee of Metaquotes. I have no special relationship with the service desk or the developers.

I don't inform Metaquotes developers or admins of anything. I am the same as you, a forum user, nothing else except moderating the forum.

If you dont know anything about any new updates,So why you answer a question with a question?

And we know the Webmoney is no longer available,We want just to be alternated a new payment method to be resolved the problem,or be turned back the Webmoney,

As i know some brokers that are working in Europe Union ,they accept Webmoney too without any problem,or some other companies that are working in Europe Union,

Arash Lakzadeh:

Hi,

Strange that the Webmoney has been removed.

Citizens of many countries cannot use PayPal, Credit Card, epayments, QIWI and etc.

I think:

1. Webmoney (is the best)
  2. PerfectMoney (Aslo good)

I also go with you.

You are correct

Webmoney offers a card 
Isn't it possible to withdraw from here into the webmoney card

Jefferson Metha:
Webmoney offers a card 
Complaining about webmoney no longer available won't change anything, rather we find a solution forward. 

Jefferson Metha:
Webmoney offers a card 

No, It is not possible.

Jefferson Metha:
Complaining about webmoney no longer available won't change anything, rather we find a solution forward. 

So we offered them to be alternated another payment method,but they have not added any new payment method to be resolved the problem,

So we are waiting for a new good news about it.

cfd_fx:

If you dont know anything about any new updates,So why you answer a question with a question?

And we know the Webmoney is no longer available,We want just to be alternated a new payment method to be resolved the problem,or be turned back the Webmoney,

As i know some brokers that are working in Europe Union ,they accept Webmoney too without any problem,or some other companies that are working in Europe Union,

You mean when Arash asked

"Is there any update  ?"

and I answered

"Update to what?"

?

You started this topic.....

"This thread is opened for discussion about Webmoney alternative".

So a broad discussion about alternatives to Webmoney and not solicited by Metaquotes.

I just wanted Arash to clarify what possible update he was referring to.

I would hope that if Metaquotes introduce a new payment system or re-instate Webmoney, they will start a new topic to announce it.

Mind you Metaquotes history of keeping us informed is poor to say the least.

I don't know why you seem to be intent on painting me as the bad guy. As I have repeatably stated, I have no connection with Metaquotes and I have no knowledge of their policies or intentions. Why do you appear to think that I should be held accountable for what Metaquotes does (or doesn't do)?

Keith Watford:

You mean when Arash asked

"Is there any update  ?"

and I answered

"Update to what?"

?

You started this topic.....

"This thread is opened for discussion about Webmoney alternative".

So a broad discussion about alternatives to Webmoney and not solicited by Metaquotes.

I just wanted Arash to clarify what possible update he was referring to.

I would hope that if Metaquotes introduce a new payment system or re-instate Webmoney, they will start a new topic to announce it.

Mind you Metaquotes history of keeping us informed is poor to say the least.

I don't know why you seem to be intent on painting me as the bad guy. As I have repeatably stated, I have no connection with Metaquotes and I have no knowledge of their policies or intentions. Why do you appear to think that I should be held accountable for what Metaquotes does (or doesn't do)?

So you got wrongly,when mr.Arash asked "Is there any update  ?",means he knows about what is the main purposes of this topic discussions !

And if you can't help about this situation,And we know about your conditions,this thread is not for you,so please be calm down and site down on your place.

And i never stated you as a bad guy !

And we asked moderators and admins who are reading this topic with all other users that to be alternated a new payment method that to be resolved this situation.

yes agree  webmoney and skrill must should be part of payment system

We Need Webmoney.

MQL Please.

Reason: