Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments - page 3

Alireza Yadegar:
it seems adding BTC payouts is a good soloution for all. i texted it to the service desk, you guys please request them too,  by submiting ticket for service desk

Yes,these are good solutions,but we should wait for the admins what they will decide to be resolved the problem.

Perfect Money, Skrill, Neteller & BTC are a good alternative options to use

Any of them will be sufficient

Alireza Yadegar:
it seems adding BTC payouts is a good soloution for all. i texted it to the service desk, you guys please request them too,  by submiting ticket for service desk

PerfectMoney is better than BTC because of commissions and easier exchanges. But BTC is good, too.

why don't you use neteller as withdrawal option ? its great bank , and all trusted companies use it

Ahmed Saeed Khattab:

why don't you use neteller as withdrawal option ? its great bank , and all trusted companies use it

So neteller doesnt support some countries,new payment should resolved all other countries problem,not just some limited part countries.

I am very sad at the MQL5 Financial Operations now

The two options for withdrawal from MQL5 are good to an extent. I cannot use Paypal for withdrawal to my country but the CardPay is not functioning as it rejected my card as INVALID TYPE CARD. The same card I used for MQL5 deposit, They just need to make that CardPay effective ASAP

I must say that MQL5  needs to handle things professionally here.

Taiwo Okunbanjo:

I am very sad at the MQL5 Financial Operations now

The two options for withdrawal from MQL5 are good to an extent. I cannot use Paypal for withdrawal to my country but the CardPay is not functioning as it reject my card as INVALID TYPE CARD. The same card I used for MQL5 deposit, They just need to make that CardPay effective ASAP

I must say that MQL5  needs to handle things professionally here.

they should find another method , we can not withdraw any money now

Alireza Yadegar:
I agree, BTC is a more universal but skrill and neteller are also good addition, PM is also good but you have to pass an exchanger before your money arrive in your bank, which could cause a few more bucks but could be an alternative. I believe that admin should resolve this payment issues asap because there are members that are already in agony for the past few months where they cannot withdraw their hard earned money.

As an experienced freelancer. I think MQ admin should use Payoneer system for money withdrawal because most of freelance websites use it currently. As I know it's available for most countries like Iran.

The other solution for webmoney accounts holders and others is BTC. I hope they add it as a money withdrawal method in mql5.com.

Is there any estimate on when epayments will be back ?
Reason: