Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments - page 7

Jefferson Metha:
check link

This is a good poll about Webmoney withdrawal,

Please share it to anyone others.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/323494
What is your best method to withdraw the earned money?
What is your best method to withdraw the earned money?
  • www.mql5.com
PayPal, ePyaments, WebMoney, CardPay(Visa\MasterCard), PerfectMoney, Other...

Hi,

Have anyone tested Webmoney UnionPay card via CardPay withdrawing?

If so,please share the experience,

There should be a way to withdraw our fund for Iranian clients.

Admins,Please consider to our request.

Mehrdad Jeddi:

Hi,

Have anyone tested Webmoney UnionPay card via CardPay withdrawing?

If so,please share the experience,

There should be a way to withdraw our fund for Iranian clients.

Admins,Please consider to our request.

Sergey Golubev : 

It was some proposal made by the users to use Webmoney virtual or plastic card.
But the users from Russian forum discovered (they found it on Webmoney website) that Webmoney card is having the limitation: we can not withdraw anything to this card ... we can not deposit to this card... we can deposit to this card from Webmoney ewallet only (we can spend money from this card anywhere, and we can not deposit money to this card from anywhere).

And the users stopped talking about Webmoney card.

Anyway, I think MQ... can bring Webmoney payment system back if they want.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/322383/page10#comment_13268183

What is going on with MQL5 Payment System?
What is going on with MQL5 Payment System?
  • www.mql5.com
Imagine my surprise on Friday last weekend when i woke up to withdraw my funds from Mql5 and there were no payment options available for withdrawal...

METAQUOTES Please bring back webmoney.. i cant withdraw from my account cause paypal is not allowed for receiving funds  in our country..

i don't understand anything... Whats the problem?..

Abubakar Saidu:

METAQUOTES Please bring back webmoney.. i cant withdraw from my account cause paypal is not allowed for receiving funds  in our country..

i don't understand anything... Whats the problem?..

Unfortunately they dont want to turn back it.

We dont know what is their plan for withdrawing for those have problem,

Has anyone experience with Skrill?

Sergey Golubev:

Hi Sergey, do you have any update from admins on Russian forums about webmony replacement? is it possible you ask them or suggest them, to work on adding BTC or Perfectmoney as an alternative for webmony... based on  European Union legislation rules, is it possible basically?     

myself texted to service desk but it have no results, i would be so thankful if you ask there on Russian forums for us... thank you.

Alireza Yadegar:

Hi Sergey, do you have any update from admins on Russian forums about webmony replacement? is it possible you ask them or suggest them, to work on adding BTC or Perfectmoney as an alternative for webmony... based on  European Union legislation rules, is it possible basically?     

myself texted to service desk but it have no results, i would be so thankful if you ask there on Russian forums for us... thank you.

I do not have any updated information from admins about Webmoney.
But as far as I know - there are some threads in rus part of the forum (with several posts in a day) where the users are using for Webmoney ..

All the payments method available are useless to me, because they don't allow Nigerian's to use their services

MQL5 please make something possible by adding a payment option available globally to everyone

Abubakar Saidu:

All the payments method available are useless to me, because they don't allow Nigerian's to use their services

MQL5 please make something possible by adding a payment option available globally to everyone

Same here , I can't use any of them
Reason: