Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments - page 4

Mohammad Hanif Ansari:

As an experienced freelancer. I think MQ admin should use Payoneer system for money withdrawal because most of freelance websites use it currently. As I know it's available for most countries like Iran.

The other solution for webmoney accounts holders and others is BTC. I hope they add it as a money withdrawal method in mql5.com.

Hi,

As I know, Payoneer doesn't work for Iran.

I think except Webmoney, the PerfectMoney and BTC work for Iran but PerfectMoney is better because of commission and easier and faster transfer and exchange.

Sergey Golubev:

You can tell it to the European Union authorities.

Because this thread is not about to complain to EU or to some governments or some Central Banks of the countries.
This thread is about how to find the way to work without webmoney.

How about PerfectMoney?

It's in Panama and I don't think the EU has any problem with it.

We hope you have a solution for users who only have access to WebMoney.

Don't think that the problem is in the country of the payment system - WebMoney also has a European division -  https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/62163/webmoney-gets-european-e-money-license
WebMoney gets European e-money license
WebMoney gets European e-money license
  • Finextra
  • www.finextra.com
The FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) license granted to WebMoney Europe Ltd with head offices in Cambridge, United Kingdom has secured the company`s status as an e-money issuer in all countries within the European Economic Area.

Neteller is also a good system. Mql5 needs to consider it. I'm guessing it has a wider international compatibility than paypal too.This will be great for those who cant use paypal. Hopefully its allowed in the EU.

Mohammad Hanif Ansari:

As an experienced freelancer. I think MQ admin should use Payoneer system for money withdrawal because most of freelance websites use it currently. As I know it's available for most countries like Iran.

The other solution for webmoney accounts holders and others is BTC. I hope they add it as a money withdrawal method in mql5.com.

unfortunately skrill, neteler and payoneer, they all don't service to our country. the only universal payment method that the owners are peoples not a country with limiting rules, is BTC! i hope mql admins read this topic.

Alexander Puzanov:
Don't think that the problem is in the country of the payment system - WebMoney also has a European division -   https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/62163/webmoney-gets-european-e-money-license

So, do you mean MQL5 in Cyprus can work with Webmoney ?

Arash Lakzadeh:

So, do you mean MQL5 in Cyprus can work with Webmoney ?

As i checked ,this article is about 4 years ago,

So the new agreements of Europe Union are modified now.

But i dont think this can't be cause of ignoring the Webmoney as a good payment,

Can Western Union be an option it's available world wide I think in every country.

Shahzad Latif:
Can Western Union be an option it's available world wide I think in every country.
Super this is another good option

Shahzad Latif:

Not in every country.

Reason: