New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1210 - page 7

mq1955:
For the last update & current 1212 version in windows 7 the trade terminal panel opens in the 'articles' or 'code base' tab by default instead of the 'trade' tab now when MT4 is started.

Here exactly the same (Windows 7 x64).

Alexander Martinez:

My broker just updated MT4 to build 1212, and I'm wondering: does anyone know if CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL will ever be supported?

To rule out any error on my end, here's what I have:

Also, the return value of ChartSetInteger() is 0, and GetLastError() returns the code for "Unknown Chart Property."

MT4 does not support CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL

For the last update & current 1212 version in windows 7 the trade terminal panel opens in the 'articles' or 'code base' tab by default instead of the 'trade' tab now when MT4 is started.

Edit: Still the same with version 1214.

Sergey Golubev:

with 1212 now everything works fine.

I have an online authorization written in the OnInit() function but it suddenly seems not always working after the upgrade from 1190 to 1212.

Maybe there is some code optimization related to OnInit() function or maybe the timeout of connections are earlier than before?

Ilyas:

MT4 does not support CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL

Thanks, but my question is: will it ever support it?

Recently After Mt4 Update, my EA'S dont work. The EA File is in the Experts Folder. My account number does not show up in the Pop up window. There is a smiley face in the top right corner. I do not understand. Please assist me.

Davetech411:
Recently After Mt4 Update, my EA'S dont work. The EA File is in the Experts Folder. My account number does not show up in the Pop up window. There is a smiley face in the top right corner. I do not understand. Please assist me.

Do not double post.

Your other topic has been deleted.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1210

The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on Friday, September 6, 2019. The new build features the following changes:

• Optimized "Market" and "Signals" section. In the new version, the product and signal showcases run faster and thus provide a better browsing experience.
  • Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications along with the copy trading service.
  • Improved search for access points when connecting to broker servers.
  • Updated and improved interface translations. We have revised each of the 38 available languages to provide traders with a seamless user experience.
  • Fixed errors reported in crash logs.

The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

Possible serious Compiler Error in 1210:

The compiler shows a parameter conversion not allowed error which is wrong and was working before:

#import           "drb.dll"
int               order(int &arr[],int,int,int,int);
int               profit(int &arr[],int,int,int,bool,int,int);
#define           y 365
#define           triple 3
#define           four 4
#define           sizeStream 55296000
uint              memoStream[sizeStream][four];
datetime          starts[y,triple];

void OnStart()
{
      int i, k; double p; uint  spread = 10, sl, tp, trigger;
         k = order(memoStream,starts[i,0],starts[i,1],spread,trigger);
            if ( k > 0 ) p += profit ( memoStream,starts[i,0] + k,starts[i,2],spread,0,sl,tp );
            else p += profit ( memoStream,starts[i,0] - k,starts[i,2],spread,1,sl,tp );
}

'compiler error in 1210 .mq4' compiler error in 1210 .mq4 1 1

'memoStream' - parameter conversion not allowed compiler error in 1210 .mq4 14 20

'memoStream' - parameter conversion not allowed compiler error in 1210 .mq4 15 40

'memoStream' - parameter conversion not allowed compiler error in 1210 .mq4 16 32

Fernando Carreiro:

My 1210 is working just fine (Windows 10 64 bit) with none of the previously mentioned problems, but MT4 is installed in separate folder and not in the “Program Files” nor in the “Users” sub-folder.

Here is a shared DropBox link to multiple MT4 Builds (1090,1121,1126,1127,1145,1170,1210,1212). However, I don’t know if the forum rules will allow it, so it may be deleted soon!

--------------------------

How to force to use an older version of mt4, when it is automatically updated to the current one offered by a broke (Build 1212 in my case) ?

Reason: