Hello Everyone, assistance with RSI please

I really need some assistance, I have been looking for RSI push notification alert, but what I have been looking for is one that send me a notification when the RSI crosses Level either from down upwards or vise versa.

I need that to be applied on 2 levels which I can decide.

And I need the number of periods and time frame changeable as well.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Platform Settings - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Platform Settings - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform provides multiple settings to help you conveniently customize it. Click " Options" in the Tools menu or press "Ctrl+O". Charts — common settings of price charts and parameters of objects management: object selection straight after creation, immediate object configuration, and docking parameters;Trade — default parameters...

Assistance Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.

William Roeder:
Assistance Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.

Thanks for your advice, may be I did not choose the correct words (assistance / a want)

I think I needed some guidance and I found it but bitter , lol

Thanks 

It is not your words that are incorrect, it is your thoughts. You want something, done for you, for free. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. Learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Reason: