Print entry Price

Hi Everyone,

I have an issue and trying from 5 to 6 days to solve it, But still can't solved it.

First of all i don't auto-trade, i have designed a system to guide the user and generate automated Buy and Sell signal on the chart. So whenever a Buy/Sell signal is generated i want to print the entry price on the chart. And that price should remain constant as long as the trade is open.

The idea is only to print the price on the chart screen as an object. 

A waiting your quick response. Thank you in advance...

TgTuning:
Hi Everyone,

I have an issue and trying from 5 to 6 days to solve it, But still can't solved it.

First of all i don't auto-trade, i have designed a system to guide the user and generate automated Buy and Sell signal on the chart. So whenever a Buy/Sell signal is generated i want to print the entry price on the chart. And that price should remain constant as long as the trade is open.

The idea is only to print the price on the chart screen as an object. 

A waiting your quick response. Thank you in advance...

I believe you are looking for ObjectCreate and OBJ_ARROW_BUY and OBJ_ARROW_SELL

Ilham Djumatov:

I believe you are looking for ObjectCreate and OBJ_ARROW_BUY and OBJ_ARROW_SELL

Thank you for your reply ilham Djumatov. Your reply will definitely going to help me. But still there is a query i am facing, the Exact price in which my signal is true. I want to print that price on screen. I want to freeze that price on the screen as long as trade is open...

TgTuning: ut still there is a query i am facing, the Exact price in which my signal is true. I want
  1. Capture the price and do it. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
  2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.

Reason: