MQL5 no longer responds to tickets on financial issues ?

Just wondering whats going on with Mql5 support these days. Their support is so messed up right now. I can remember how Mql5 service desk support was easy to access before but now i can say they are pretty much asleep. I have opened a ticket for a financial issue i've been having on my account for over 2 weeks now and they are yet to respond to me . Now my funds have been locked for over 2 weeks for something that can be resolved in minutes. This is really annoying !

I found one post which may be related - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What to do if the customer does not get in touch?

Renat Fatkhullin , 2019.07.12 22:21

We are restoring the service desk and reorganizing our processes.

Sorry for the delay, please.

We also conducted an audit of long (from six months) frozen / hopeless tasks and, after checks, returned the funds to customers in Freelance.

In the coming months, we will conduct a legal reorganization of the company that owns the MQL5.community website and ask active participants to more actively withdraw accumulated balance sheets.

To do this, we have raised the daily withdrawal limit to $ 5,000 for most vendors and freelancers. We want to remain with minimal obligations by the time of reorganization.

In any case, all of our financial obligations remain with the change of the legal entity. The resource as was ours, and remains. 

Sergey Golubev:

I found one post which may be related - 

Thanks @Sergey Golubev but my locked funds isn't freelance related. Its a glitch in my account that has been resolved over 2 times in the past. 

All did was deposit funds in via paypal, didnt use the funds and now try to withdrawal those funds via paypal,press the select button on paypal to withdrawal and nothing happens ..... been 2 weeks since mql5 has not even bothered to respond to my ticket issue

Just some rules about withdraw (from this part of the article):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

unable to wd fund

Marco vd Heijden, 2016.05.17 20:37

3. Withdraw from Account

Warning: there is a set of conditions which might prevent withdrawal.

The problem The solution
No earned money on the account Start earning with MQL5.community services
Withdrawal is allowed not more often than once per twenty-four hours Wait for twenty-four hours and try withdrawal again
No Verified User status Register as a seller
Discordance of payment systems when depositing and withdrawing Use the payment system (WebMoney, PayPal or ePayments only), which was used when you deposited to your account for the first time, when withdrawing
Financial operations are blocked Please contact Service Desk to solve this problem

MQL5.community users can deposit to their accounts in several different ways. However, withdrawal is possible for quite a few of them! In addition, the fraud protection system does not allow to transfer funds from one payment system to another using the MQL5.community website as an intermediary.

You can not withdraw what you deposited.

Reason: