"Financial operations are limited" warning. Service Desk ticket.

Hello. I got the "Financial operations are limited" problem.

I tried to reach MQL5 support through service desk, and I received this message:

"The MQL5 team has received your request. We usually respond in 3 working days. Follow the status in the Service Desk section of your MQL5.com Profile: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/Lawlpiz/servicedesk"

However, there is no ticket opened in the Service Desk section of my profile, so I can't follow any status. Is this normal? 

Thanks in advance.

Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: language of trade strategies built-in the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform, allows writing your own trading robots, technical indicators, scripts and libraries of functions

Hello,

Problems with service desk will be fixed soon.

Your account has been unblocked.

Alexey Petrov #:

Hello,

Problems with service desk will be fixed soon.

Your account has been unblocked.

Hello! I tried again to subscribe in my VPS terminal and I got locked again. Please release this IP that may be locking me in your security system.

Lawlpiz #:
Hello! I tried again to subscribe in my VPS terminal and I got locked again. Please release this IP that may be locking me in your security system.

Try now, and don't create multiple accounts.

Plz cancel my account with login user name 
Pgiforextrader
Email 
<email was deleted by moderator>
On traders community  
To many problems  with getting  account usable for purchasing  vps or deposits  to account  to purchase  vps
Also plz unblock financial  limits on my account using 
<email was deleted by moderator>   as user name plz so I xan deposit  and. Use the money in my account already and plz make sure my phone number is associated with this email and account plz
Plz notify me when this has been done

PGIforextrader #:
Plz cancel my account with login user name 
Pgiforextrader
Email 
<email was deleted by moderator>
On traders community  
To many problems  with getting  account usable for purchasing  vps or deposits  to account  to purchase  vps
Also plz unblock financial  limits on my account using 
<email was deleted by moderator>   as user name plz so I xan deposit  and. Use the money in my account already and plz make sure my phone number is associated with this email and account plz
Plz notify me when this has been done
go to "Contact and requests" link at the bottom of this page
Reason: