Open trades closing unexpectedly...

Hi, I am copying a signal. All my open trades closed this morning even though the signal provider's trades stayed open in his signal account. The same thing happened on 14/05/2019. Can anyone give me feedback on the reason for this? 

BarendVenter:
Hi, I am copying a signal. All my open trades closed this morning even though the signal provider's trades stayed open in his signal account. The same thing happened on 14/05/2019. Can anyone give me feedback on the reason for this? 

If you are copying the signal with a low balance, it could be a margin stop out.

Give some more details on balance, leverage and order's lot size.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you are copying the signal with a low balance, it could be a margin stop out.

Give some more details on balance, leverage and order's lot size.

It was not a stopout, and I was far from a margin call...

BarendVenter:
It was not a stopout, and I was far from a margin call...

If you don't give some more details, we can't guess.

Trades are not closed without a reason, if you are properly synchronized and you have a valid signal subscription.

Check your MQL5 VPS Journals to see if you have a: signal enabled, message.

Look at the log file.

I am the signal provider for this signal. Barend's margin percentage was above 500% (I don't know the exact figure). The subscription is active. If I look at the logs from my VPS it looks like the server restarted or lost connection at the time that the trades closed.

Joseph John Kriel:
I am the signal provider for this signal. Barend's margin percentage was above 500% (I don't know the exact figure). The subscription is active. If I look at the logs from my VPS it looks like the server restarted or lost connection at the time that the trades closed.

So why he didn't contacted you first and he is asking here?

You seem to know the reason for this problem.

It would be interesting though to check his VPS for failures or restarts too.

He did contact me. What we both want to know is why the trades closed in his account. Even if the VPS lost connection or restarted, surely the trades should not close, because all trades are still open on my account.

Joseph John Kriel:
He did contact me. What we both want to know is why the trades closed in his account. Even if the VPS lost connection or restarted, surely the trades should not close, because all trades are still open on my account.

Have you seen his VPS log file?

Maybe the same happened on his end too.

We can't say if we don't see a VPS log journal.

First you have to find who or what closed the trades and for that you have to examine the log entries for the closed trades.

His logs are attached. It says the trades were closed because the signal provider closed the trade, but this is not so. The trades are still open in my account.
Files:
20190612.log  51 kb
Reason: