Open trades closing unexpectedly... - page 2

Joseph John Kriel:
His logs are attached. It says the trades were closed because the signal provider closed the trade, but this is not so. The trades are still open in my account.

So, that is the reason, your orders are open now, but at that time, during the VPS server restart, your positions were closed and re-opened and the subscriber's account closed the orders. I don't know why it didn't re-opened them as it should. Maybe it wasn't properly synchronized after your restart.

My orders were not closed and re-opened. His orders were closed and re-opened.

Joseph John Kriel:
My orders were not closed and re-opened. His orders were closed and re-opened.

The answer is somewhere in your (and subscriber's) log files.

Maybe the restart of your VPS server, made the signal copying system to believe that you've closed your orders, because it couldn't detect them open, with your server down.

So, it closed the orders and then re-opened them upon synchronization.

You see there is usually something that isn't being told.

Where is your log of the event @Joseph John Kriel

Here is my logs
Files:

Joseph John Kriel:
Here is my logs

We can't tell anything from that, its only a part of it and not at the time of the incident.

The orders where closed at 03:21:46. My logs are from 00:27:53 to 08:27:58, so it most definately is at the time of the incident

It clearly states signal disabled.

Of course any open trades will remain.

Joseph John Kriel:
The orders where closed at 03:21:46. My logs are from 00:27:53 to 08:27:58, so it most definately is at the time of the incident

I don't see the server restart in that log.

Marco vd Heijden:

It clearly states signal disabled.

Of course any open trades will remain.

Its says signal disabled on the signal provider's log, the signal subscriber should have a: signal enabled, message.

Reason: