Trading Statistics and Probability

Hi  All,

I have a  logic in question.Is it possible to record below trading statistics and probabilities with a script ?

---Profit or loss in pips for each  closed trade.

---Percent change of close price(close to close of each bar) for each  closed trade.

---Number of actual up and down  bars for each  closed trade.(how  many up  and down bars exist in each closed trade)

I want to locate  the number of consecutive closed price changed in percent  during  each  closed trade and  number of  up  and down bars  in each closed trade.

So  I can rank each trade with Spearman’s rank correlation  in later  state .

Suggestions are welcomed.

Yes if you write the code for it or you can talk to someone over here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The EA for which I require the coding to be changed isattached / uploaded here. I would like one of the three existing conditions by which the EA exits a trade to be removed, so that the EA will in future have only two conditions by which it will close trades. In the job specification I will specify which conditions are to be removed from the...

I havent' seen any mql4-mql5 or any other trading platform (ninja wealthlab etc..),script to locate number of actual up and down bars or percent change of close price for each closed trade.

All I am  asking is if the  below is codeable or not :

---Percent change of close price(close to close of each bar) for EACH CLOSED TRADE.

---Number of actual up and down  bars for each  closed trade.(how  many up  and down bars exist in EACH CLOSED TRADE)

1. nevar:#1  #1 Is it possible … I want …
    1. Of course it possible. A one time Script or an always attached indicator.

2. You have only four choices:
      1. Search for it,
      2. Beg at
      3. learn​ to ​code ​it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
      4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
      We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
                No free help
                urgent help.

2. nevar: #1 Suggestions are welcomed.
    Already given № 1.2.

3. nevar: #3 I havent' seen any …
    You've eliminated № 1.2.1

Thank you  All.
Reason: