i bought an EA from MQL5 platform. when my computer updated then EA not working waste one activation.

i bought an EA from MQL5 platform. when my computer updated then EA not working waste one activation. 

is there is any solution for this?

If your Windows 10 was updated (it is about key updates) so the purchased products may stop working, and we/you need to delete them from Metatrader and install them once again from same Metatrader.
And yes - one activation will be lost because of that.

It is very well-known situation (and it is very strange for me that you do not know about it).

----------------
MetaQuotes company is adding additional activations as a compensation.
Last time it was added 8th of March this year:

Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 10 Version 20H2 release  

No one knows here about when the activations will be added for the next time.

----------------

This is the explanation from MQ:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Make sure that nothing flies after updating Windows 10!

Renat Fatkhullin , 2017.05.13 20:13

Here the question must be asked to Microsoft - why does Microsoft put every major update as a new OS. And Microsoft puts it as a new, just look at the residual Windows, old directories and a bunch of other garbage.

Some fanatic does it for them, killing licensing systems of tens of thousands of programs around the world. Yes, it certainly kills - no need to watch a special case of your computer.

Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 10 Version 20H2 release
  • www.mql5.com
Microsoft has officially released its new Windows 10, version 20H2...

Abdul Salam:

is there is any solution for this?

And this is the explanation from admin (just in case someone will complain about activation losing):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EA suddenly broken

Rashid Umarov, 2019.05.27 19:08

Hello,

Each product has at least 5 activations that can be used in case of hardware failure, re-installation of OS, installation on a wrong PC. That is enough for a normal personal use.

In case there is a huge Windows update coming, we add an additional activation for all purchased products beforehand. We don't add activations personally - they are not provided, and it is not possible physically.

Example: Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) causes saved MetaTrader passwords to become invalid

Reason: