Activations

Hello,

I've recently updated my Windows 10 system with the latest Microsoft release.

I bought an expert from the market. I can't use it anymore, after the update, because I get an "Experts loading of <name removed> failed [538]" error!

I deleted in Navigator and re-downloaded it again under Market in Toolbox, but I lost 1 activation. How do I get that 1 activation back?

Thank you,

Inês Fonseca

MetaQuotes (MQ) is adding additional activation in the time they (MQ) decided to do it.

• It means: if MQ is going to add additional activations to everybody so you will receive it.
  • If MQ is not adding now any additional activations for everybody so you will not receive it.

It means: there is no any rules that MQ will add additional activation.
Last time the additional activatrions were added in 6th of June this year (and it is not every month and not every year).

Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
  • www.mql5.com
On May 27, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system — Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004...

Thank you. 
Reason: