Cannot load .....ex4

Guys

I bought EAs and installed on MT4, worked with them regularly.

Then, suddenly, I can't upload anymore to a chart. i google the problem and I see that I need to delete and reinstall.

Ok, now it works, but it costed me one licence...

Why?

Do you have any experience or suggestion about that?

PS: very sad that I can't send a support message but I have to open a forum and wait and pray...

waltfont:

Guys

I bought EAs and installed on MT4, worked with them regularly.

Then, suddenly, I can't upload anymore to a chart. i google the problem and I see that I need to delete and reinstall.

Ok, now it works, but it costed me one licence...

Why?

Do you have any experience or suggestion about that?

PS: very sad that I can't send a support message but I have to open a forum and wait and pray...

If there was a windows update in the meantime, all MQL5.com Market purchases need installing again and this consumes one activation.

This is a windows bug, since after each major windows upgrade, your computer is coded/numbered as an entirely different PC.

Metaquotes usually credits one extra activation after major windows updates for all MQL5 members universally.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If there was a windows update in the meantime, all MQL5.com Market purchases need installing again and this consumes one activation.

This is a windows bug, since after each major windows upgrade, your computer is coded/numbered as an entirely different PC.

Metaquotes usually credits one extra activation after major windows updates for all MQL5 members universally.

Thank you for your answer.
Considering that such loss of activation/ licenses never happens with other software applications, I hope that MQL will note the necessity for continual improvement with how Metatrader licensing is handled as on today.

Reason: