Pay for creation of an EA

Hi all,

I am quite familiar with trading CFD's and MT4 and MT5 in genral, but writing an EA is just not possible for me. As much as i understand, you can create almost all kinds of algorithms and stuff. So, to the point. I am willing to pay a fair price for the creation of an EA.

In short, i want to receive signals on account A. Then, i would need account B to reverse copy and leverage the trades from account A. So, the required parameters...

1 - 100% reversing a trade, received as a signal. If the signal is EUR/USD buy, TP 30pips, SL 50pips , then the EA needs to execute EUR/USD sell, SL 30pips and TP 50 pips.
2 - Possiblity to leverage the trades, received as signals. If the original signal is 0.01 on account A, the reverse EA needs to have the possiblity to levarage this by 5,10,50, etc on account B. I believe a buffer account must be used with minimum funds, so i could reverse the trades from there.
Signal provider - buffer account - reverse EA account.
3 - If the original signal trade is closed on a profit/loss smaller than 6pips, i need the reverse trade EA to keep the trade opened, and automatically place a SL/TP 15 pips away.

I am looking forward to any questions, offers and additional assistance and ideas.

bozhidarkostov93:

Hi all,

I am quite familiar with trading CFD's and MT4 and MT5 in genral, but writing an EA is just not possible for me. As much as i understand, you can create almost all kinds of algorithms and stuff. So, to the point. I am willing to pay a fair price for the creation of an EA.

In short, i want to receive signals on account A. Then, i would need account B to reverse copy and leverage the trades from account A. So, the required parameters...

1 - 100% reversing a trade, received as a signal. If the signal is EUR/USD buy, TP 30pips, SL 50pips , then the EA needs to execute EUR/USD sell, SL 30pips and TP 50 pips.
2 - Possiblity to leverage the trades, received as signals. If the original signal is 0.01 on account A, the reverse EA needs to have the possiblity to levarage this by 5,10,50, etc on account B. I believe a buffer account must be used with minimum funds, so i could reverse the trades from there.
Signal provider - buffer account - reverse EA account.
3 - If the original signal trade is closed on a profit/loss smaller than 6pips, i need the reverse trade EA to keep the trade opened, and automatically place a SL/TP 15 pips away.

I am looking forward to any questions, offers and additional assistance and ideas.

Post it as a job in Freelance section.

bozhidarkostov93: writing an EA is just not possible for me … additional assistance and ideas.
Additional assistance with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Reason: