break even/average price TP/SL modify EA

hello guys, im new here and i already tried hard to find out want i want buy still cannot find it yet

i really need help to find this EA or can some one create this EA 

Can anyone help me please?

I want EA that can auto modify TP/SL both Buy/SELL Oders to xxx pips or xxx prize base on break even(calculate from average price of all buy/sell separated) 
EX. in this pic is 1.31777 (1.31777 calculate from buy 0.01lot@1.31844 and buy 0.02lot@1.31744) 

Then i want to use EA set to 10pips TP from 1.31777 so both TP should be set @1.31877 **i dont want it to set 0.01lot TP@1.3944 and 0.02lot @1.31844** (only buy orders will modify)

I only found the EA that modify each order 10pips not calculate form average price 

Moreover it also calculate placed order and new order in Real time and working only running currency

i know is too much asking as new member but if anyone have this kind of EA? please kindly share

best regards

sorry for bad English

Files:
help.png  106 kb

i really need this kind of indicator/EA anyone please code it or share please

bosskung:
i really need this kind of indicator/EA anyone please code it or share please
Market products cannot be shared on the forum section , you may try to create an order in the freelance section .

Catalin Zachiu:
Market products cannot be shared on the forum section , you may try to create an order in the freelance section .
thank you Catalin Zachiu

i Also need the similar ea which averages the price of all trades of a single pair and give tp according to the set points  if average comes out at 1.1910 for eur usd and i set tp of 10 points it shld close at 1.1920 if anyone knows  of such ea  kindly leave me a message  

Taufik Kazi: i Also need
  1. Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Prune pointless queries.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.
      If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Reason: