EA mql4 2019

Can someone do this to me in mql4?

Example strategy:

1. buy and sell at the same time.

2. Each "-X pips" repurchase or resell with a lot increase.

3. TP getting closer when it makes a repurchase. No stop loss.

4. If touch the TP, go back and buy it right away.

5. without indicators, only buy and sell when activating the expert advisor.

it can be an EA of buy and another EA of sell... (With pipstep, lotexponent or multiplier, tp, max trades, etc...) THANKS.

javiervillagran96:

Can someone do this to me in mql4?

Example strategy:

1. buy and sell at the same time.

2. Each "-X pips" repurchase or resell with a lot increase.

3. TP getting closer when it makes a repurchase. No stop loss.

4. If touch the TP, go back and buy it right away.

5. without indicators, only buy and sell when activating the expert advisor.

it can be an EA of buy and another EA of sell... THANKS.

Post this as a job in Freelance.

Would someone be so kind to do it for free or is it very difficult?

javiervillagran96:
Would someone be so kind to do it for free or is it very difficult?

Doesen't matter if it's a piece of cake 10 lines code or hundreds of lines......If no one help you out here for free you got to pay to get it done. Don't expect to get everything for free ;)

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

buy and sell at same time is meaning that you will be lost due to commission and spread.

Tan Phan Ngoc:
buy and sell at same time is meaning that you will be lost due to commission and spread.

This , and also the initial buy and sell are useless because they cancel each other out and burden the system due to 2xSpread 2xCommision

Tan Phan Ngoc:
not really, I've test it a long time (in real account), but I'm missing the mql4 code.

javiervillagran96:
not really, I've test it a long time (in real account), but I'm missing the mql4 code.

Give more information I may help you. How your system works??? For how long you tested it???

Lorentzos Roussos:

This , and also the initial buy and sell are useless because they cancel each other out and burden the system due to 2xSpread 2xCommision

At the same time, a positive swap is always less than a negative one. So he is guaranteed a loss

James Anthony:

Give more information I may help you. How your system works??? For how long you tested it???

I hope you understand.

can make a bot for buys and another for sells.  (sorry for my English,
I do not speak much)

Reason: