VPS not executing Trade.

Good day, I'm MATTHEW, I subscribe for a 1 month test of VPS for my Trading live account (forextime) it as been on the mt4 platform now, but I haven't seen any trade executed by it today. please is there anything I need to do or it doesn't support my account. looking forward to hear from you guys. Thanks
Files:

matority:
Good day, I'm MATTHEW, I subscribe for a 1 month test of VPS for my Trading live account (forextime) it as been on the mt4 platform now, but I haven't seen any trade executed by it today. please is there anything I need to do or it doesn't support my account. looking forward to hear from you guys. Thanks

We can't see if you have synchronized your EA with your MQL5 VPS succesfully, we need a look in your MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journal for that.

Eleni Anna Branou:

We can't see if you have synchronized your EA with your MQL5 VPS succesfully, we need a look in your MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journal for that.

Thanks Anna for the feedback, I actually synchronized it, but check this attached file,when I right clicked mql5 Frankfurt and clicked on journal.
Files:

matority:
Thanks Anna for the feedback, I actually synchronized it, but check this attached file,when I right clicked mql5 Frankfurt and clicked on journal.
And got this massage from hosting that my training account is enabled. But I'm worried why no trade was placed throughout Friday cos I just did the subscription, maybe I wait till next week and check it out
Files:
IMAG0027.jpg  4258 kb

matority:

You are right at the change of day, try the journal of the 25th.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are right at the change of day, try the journal of the 25th.

So, u mean it's okay? I should wait till Monday

matority:
So, u mean it's okay? I should wait till Monday

Yes, but you can check the previous day's journal for successful synchronization details.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, but you can check the previous day's journal for successful synchronization details.

I saw successful authorization 

matority:
I saw successful authorization 
Could that be it successfully synchronized?

matority:
Could that be it successfully synchronized?

You should have the following message in the logs (in VPS journal) in case you are migrating 1 EA with one custom indicator attached to 1 chart:

...: 1 chart, 1 EA, 1 cutom indicator, signal disabled, ...

If some error so it will be written in the logs.
Which error:
- your EA or indicator is using or trying to use dll (dll is prohibited in this VPS);- you EA or indicator was compiled in old build of Metatrader (it is necessary to recompile it).

More information:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS not working

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.07.09 10:05

As I already said and Sergey confirmed, you haven't synchronized anything, so your MQL5 VPS is quite empty and doesn't help you at all at the moment.

Follow these instructions:

MQL5 VPS does not work as a traditional VPS. You can use it in order to upload your MT4/5 trading environment onto a virtual server.

So you need to prepare your charts and EAs (or signal subscription settings), that you want to migrate to the virtual server.

After you uploaded and properly setup your EAs on the appropriate currency pairs charts, you click the Auto Trading button on your local MT4/5 terminal.

Then you right click on the MQL5 VPS details in the Navigator window (for MT4) >> Synchronize experts, indicators (or Synchronize signal only, for a signal subscription) or tick the appropriate Migrate option down below in the VPS tab of your Toolbox window for MT5.

Finally you can check that everything was done perfectly in the MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journal and see if you've got something like below, indicating that your migration was succesful.

for experts, indicators

Sergey Golubev:

You should have the following message in the logs (in VPS journal) in case you are migrating 1 EA with one custom indicator attached to 1 chart:

...: 1 chart, 1 EA, 1 cutom indicator, signal disabled, ...

If some error so it will be written in the logs.
Which error:
- your EA or indicator is using or trying to use dll (dll is prohibited in this VPS);- you EA or indicator was compiled in old build of Metatrader (it is necessary to recompile it).

More information:

Alright thanks everyone, this information is so helpful, I will check it out when the market opens. And  feedback you back
Reason: