I have an account with Avatrade. They have turned off the signals tab so I can't subscribe to a mql5.com signal from the terminal itself. When I clicked on subscribe to signal on mql5.com, a dialog opens and gives the option saying: "I do not have Metatrader 4". That option takes me to a page where I would enter my brokers trading server address and my account number. I have some questions I would like to ask:
1. Is this way an alternative for subscribing to signals for traders whose brokers (in their great wisdom) have turned off the signals tab?
2. There is no option for money management. What money management...if any...is used?
3. There is nothing for entering password. is no password needed when sending an order to the broker? would my trading terminal have to open and logged in to facilitate this?
Thanks in advance for your help.
1. You do not give up. Subscribing is analyzed in Meta Trader client - if the broker off signals that I do not know how to connect - if I'm wrong please for rectification.
2. You can set the percentage of the deposit from the account is used (5 - 95%).
You can set protection - at which the account status signal will be disconnected.
3. Signal subscribes to the terminal Meta Trader - you must be logged into trading account to subscribe. In the terminal you have to enter your login and password for your account mql5.com