WHATS going on with the META TRADER 5 APP!!?? Stops working after 3 pm everyday all of a sudden - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

I'm also experiencing similar problem, my MT5 is not responding ...developers fix this problem quick..so much is at stake here

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

I had the same problem, some paid indicators are still don't work like (Scalping Indicator Pro) it disappeared from the whole  site MQL5 ??? 

why ???

they said there was a maintenance for the site, why they didn't notify all users before that ???

ALkhalil:

I had the same problem, some paid indicators are still don't work like (Scalping Indicator Pro) it disappeared from the whole  site MQL5 ??? 

why ???

they said there was a maintenance for the site, why they didn't notify all users before that ???

If you bought indicator so any site has nothing to do with it.
I mean: indicator can disappeared from the site, and if you bought this indicator so this indicator is on your Metatrader (and it has nothing to do with the site).

..why they didn't notify all users before that ???..

you did not read the rules???..
Why???..

Because it is written on the rules:

----------------

Rules of Using the Market Service

All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations.

• www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

I am experiencing the same problem too. Mine is not working at all. Its been a week now.. This this is stressing..  Who can help me. I deleted the app and downloaded a new one now its doing this all the time and it doesn't allow me to add my real account 

I finally switched back to mt4 and moving forward to the ctrader and tradingview after 2 months of experience with mt5 as there is a sign that the mt4 will be flung from fx market. mt4 was great but mt5 really bad to me. too bad that I am unable to adopt the new mt5.

nevermind i just had to close the app out twice after the update. its working now
Reason: