Loading problem on my VPS with rented EA

Hello everyone,

I rented an EA adviser today "Marauder" I uploaded it from the market tab on my VPS. Then i enabled it but when I drag it on a graph, it does not load, I have an error message (see the screenshot).

I tried several times to reinstall it, I closed and reopened my MT4 station several times and the problem persists.

I use other EA on the same VPS and I have never had problems like this one!

Has anyone ever encountered this problem? A solution ?

Thank you for your help.

Files:
1.JPG  76 kb

If you are talking about Market product so, as far as I know - the activation to use it is per OS per computer.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Product Activation Question

Stuart Browne, 2015.03.06 11:32

The activation number is the number of different PC's you can use the product on with one license, not how many times it's been downloaded. It's a common misconception :)

As Alain said above, you get one activation per PC, regardless of the number of accounts you are running on that PC. So if the product shows 5 activations, you can use it on 5 different PCs under the MQL5 login account you purchased the indicator or EA on.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Activating an expert advisor

Sergey Golubev, 2016.08.10 17:00

Rules of Using the Market Service -
12. The fact of creation of a secure version of the Product for the Buyer's equipment configuration is called Activation.
13. The number of free Product Activations available to the Buyer on another PC after purchasing the Product is defined by the Seller. The minimum number of such Activations is 4.
14. The Buyer purchases the right to activate a Product as many times as specified by the Seller at the moment of purchasing or renting this Product. For example, if a Product allows 20 activations at the moment of its purchase, the Buyers can install it on 20 different hardware configurations even if the Seller will decrease this number afterwards.

The author/seller can prodide more activation. How many activation do you have and how many of them were left?
Go to your Profile - Purchases

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

Sergey Golubev:
If you are talking about Market product so, as far as I know - the activation to use it is per OS per computer.

Yes i know that but my problem it that EA don't works ! I don't use it in no other MT4 account on the same computer. 
I have 5 in all and I have 4 left because I acvtivée on this PC

So what's wrong ?

HEGUI Morad:

Hello everyone,

I rented an EA adviser today "Marauder" I uploaded it from the market tab on my VPS. Then i enabled it but when I drag it on a graph, it does not load, I have an error message (see the screenshot).

I tried several times to reinstall it, I closed and reopened my MT4 station several times and the problem persists.

I use other EA on the same VPS and I have never had problems like this one!

Has anyone ever encountered this problem? A solution ?

Thank you for your help.

I think - you rented this EA to be used for your PC.
It means - activation (read my post above).

if you want to use this EA for the other PC or/and with the other operational system so you should rent it for the other PC.

If you are talking about MQL VPS for MT4/MT5 so no additional activations needed - this information from MQL5 Rules -

Products purchased at the Market do not require additional activation for working in the Virtual terminal. The number of a purchased Product's available activations is not decreased.

HEGUI Morad:

Yes i know that but my problem it that EA don't works ! I don't use it in no other MT4 account on the same computer. So what's wrong ?

Where it does not work? 

-----------

if you rented it for your Metatrader on your home computer (for example) and EA does not work -

• ask the author for advice, or
  • go to the service desk for refund. 
-----------

If you rented this EA for your home PC (for example) so it will not work on any external VPS. 

-----------

if you are talking about MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so it should work on the same way as on your home PC.
if not - contact with the author of this product.

• www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

Sergey Golubev:

I think - you rented this EA to be used for your PC.
It means - activation (read my post above).

if you want to use this EA for the other PC or/and with the other operational system so you should rent it for the other PC.

I don't want to use it for another PC, i just want to use it on my VPS from where I rented, installed and activated the EA. I don't Use virtual VPS from MQL5.
I asked to the autor, he doesn't know where the problem can come from :-/

HEGUI Morad:

I don't wannt to use it for another PC, i just want to use it on my VPS from where I rented, installed and activated

Your VPS?
Is it some external VPS which is not related to MQL5 VPS?
If yes so your question is not related to this portal. Because it is related to your/external VPS.

Sergey Golubev:

Your VPS?
Is it some external VPS which is not related to MQL5 VPS?
If yes so your question is not related to this portal. Because it is related to your/external VPS.

I use an external VPS to manage my accounts that use EAs like thousands of people here I think. I am not connected to MQL5 VPS.

My question is just about an EA that does not load properly when it is rented, installed and activated directly on the VPS.

I use other EA on the same VPS and I never had that kind of problem.

I feel like we're going around in circles: - /

Thanks for taking the time to answer me

HEGUI Morad:

I use an external VPS to manage my accounts that use EAs like thousands of people here I think. I am not connected to MQL5 VPS.

My question is just about an EA that does not load properly when it is rented, installed and activated directly on the VPS.

I use other EA on the same VPS and I never had that kind of problem.

I feel like we're going around in circles: - /

Thanks for taking the time to answer me

Discusion about Market products is prohibited on the forum, so we can not collect the opinions about this Market product on this thread.

In this case - you can ask the suggestion/advice from the author of this product.

Sergey Golubev:

Discusion about Market products is prohibited on the forum, so we can not collect the opinions about this Market product on this thread.

In this case - you can ask the suggestion/advice from the author of this product.

I, as an author, unfortunately, can help only with setting up and correct work of the adviser, but not with its activation and problems associated with activation, because it is the responsibility of the Market.

Reason: