Problem with EA

Can anyone help me?

On the old computer I had windows XP and I downloaded some EA from MQL5 market. Now I bought a new computer (with windows 10) and I copied EA from the old one to the new computer But when I try to loading EA on the graph, I get an error. 

Does anyone know how to fix this error?

Files:

BojanSk: Can anyone help me? On the old computer I had windows XP and I downloaded some EA from MQL5 market. Now I bought a new computer (with windows 10) and I copied EA from the old one to the new computer But when I try to loading EA on the graph, I get an error. 
You cannot just copy "Market" products onto another computer. You have to re-download (reactivate) them from the "Market" again on the new PC. That is why products have multiple activation counts available!

The MetaTrader platforms will no longer support Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista after 01 October 2017.
           Support for Windows XP/Windows 2003/Windows Vista to be discontinued after 01 October 2017 - General - MQL5 programming forum MetaQuotes Software Corp. 2017.06.01 08:02

whroeder1:
OP is not using a Windows XP. He is now on Windows 10.

BojanSk:
Can anyone help me?

On the old computer I had windows XP and I downloaded some EA from MQL5 market. Now I bought a new computer (with windows 10) and I copied EA from the old one to the new computer But when I try to loading EA on the graph, I get an error. 

Does anyone know how to fix this error?

you need to reinstall this products from market 

Reason: