Loading problem on my VPS with rented EA - page 2

Please read the logfile.

Sergey Golubev:

Discusion about Market products is prohibited on the forum, so we can not collect the opinions about this Market product on this thread.

In this case - you can ask the suggestion/advice from the author of this product.

Sorry I do not know this rule, it is the author of the EA who suggested me to post a message here

Andrey Kolmogorov:

I, as an author, unfortunately, can help only with setting up and correct work of the adviser, but not with its activation and problems associated with activation, because it is the responsibility of the Market.

He is using external VPS ...

Just found one reply by MQ - it will not help much but just in case -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Advisors offered on the market do not work on VPS

Renat Fatkhullin , 2017.01.10 11:43

How did you transfer purchased programs to a VPS?

If copying files, then this is wrong. You need to download again through the market section in the terminal and activate the purchased copy. Thus, one activation is spent.

When working in our own VPS service from purchased programs, activation is not spent. 

--------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Cannot download market EA on VPS

Sergey Golubev, 2016.10.01 15:41

I think - it depends on VPS.
Read this small thread: similar issue with yours but there are almost all possible replies so just select your case for example.

I think I found the solution to my problem, the MT4 station had to be run in administrator mode :-)

Sergey Golubev:
Just found one reply by MQ - it will not help much but just in case -

--------------

Dear Segey,

I'd like to thank you very much for mentioning the post. That helped me too much on a similar problem with my indicator on VPS. Thanks a lot again! 
Reason: