Experts: Mad Trader

Mad Trader:

GBPJPY 5M Only. Good luck.

Author: Trevor Schuil

How do you make it test? Oanda - no trades in tester or realtime, with your presets (((

It has no errors in log files, just does not make any moves.

How do you make it test? Oanda - no trades in tester or realtime, with your presets (((

It has no errors in log files, just does not make any moves.

trevone:
evillive:

if you have a lot increment of 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 etc then you would need to set LotPrecision to 1

... but then its not the same.

No luck, I tried to optimise all possible parameters in very large ranges of values, nothing. What's wrong? Who's your broker, I'll try on their demo account/

trevone:
evillive:

if you have a lot increment of 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 etc then you would need to set LotPrecision to 1

... but then its not the same.

No luck, I tried to optimise all possible parameters in very large ranges of values, nothing. What's wrong? Who's your broker, I'll try on their demo account/

trevone:
evillive:

find an account with 0.01 lot size and get yourself 99.9% quality data on GBPJPY.

do like i do and get like I get.

Not working yet, account on F4U, 0,01 minlot, GBPJPY and your set file, 1year M15 history, tester not trading, 0 trades...

trevone:
evillive:

find an account with 0.01 lot size and get yourself 99.9% quality data on GBPJPY.

do like i do and get like I get.

Not working yet, account on F4U, 0,01 minlot, GBPJPY and your set file, 1year M15 history, tester not trading, 0 trades...

trevone:
trevone:

yeah, i see the problem you cant read.

somebody help this guy out, i have already lost my patience

You did not wrote anything i did not read. You even did not said what's your broker's name and you've already lost your pacience )))

Other EAs passing tests well and doing trades so I'm not so dumb that I can't run an EA. It's your code problem with other broker's terminal and I can't open accounts on all brokers to test it, so I beg you to get some pacience and simply say me who's your broker, is it so hard do do?

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language and my words sometimes can be interpreted as to rude but it wasn't my scope to insult you.

trevone:
trevone:

yeah, i see the problem you cant read.

somebody help this guy out, i have already lost my patience

You did not wrote anything i did not read. You even did not said what's your broker's name and you've already lost your pacience )))

Other EAs passing tests well and doing trades so I'm not so dumb that I can't run an EA. It's your code problem with other broker's terminal and I can't open accounts on all brokers to test it, so I beg you to get some pacience and simply say me who's your broker, is it so hard do do?

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language and my words sometimes can be interpreted as to rude but it wasn't my scope to insult you.

trevone:
If you are and IDIOT do not post anything here. You will make it worse for everyone else. ok? I am serious the last ea went up in smoke very quickly

the only IDIOT here is you sir...

and you'vу got enough impertinence to ask some money for this shit full of errors...

LOLS, IT'S A TESTER GRAIL, PEOPLE!!! HUGE TESTER PROFITS ALSO )))

trevone:
If you are and IDIOT do not post anything here. You will make it worse for everyone else. ok? I am serious the last ea went up in smoke very quickly

the only IDIOT here is you sir...

and you'vу got enough impertinence to ask some money for this shit full of errors...

LOLS, IT'S A TESTER GRAIL, PEOPLE!!! HUGE TESTER PROFITS ALSO )))

Reason: